Sendvio: Email Marketing & SMS

Sendvio: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 27, 2023

Nallely was so friendly, excellent service! I feel so satisfied, see really helped me with my problem.

Braceby
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 26, 2023

Great support, really helped me. Nallely was very professional and provided quick and prompt support.

Reliefsnests
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
Sendvio replied January 26, 2023

Thank you so much for your awesome comments!
It´s very rewarding to us to know that you are satisfied with our service and that I was helpful. We will be pleased to help with anything you may need!
Nallely

Edited January 11, 2023

I have been using this app for a while and it has all the necessary features for email marketing. Support team, specially Sarahy is so helpful! I highly recommend this app.

Novie Jewelry
Finland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Sendvio replied January 11, 2023

Thank you for your great comments. I really appreciate your review.
We will always be available to help you with anything you may need :)
Sarahy | Customer Success Team

January 6, 2023

Sono stato assistito immediatamente e prontamente sulla mia necessità.
Nonostante ciò il servizio è anche ben funzionante

T.M.S
Italy
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Sendvio replied January 6, 2023

Grazie mille! Il vostro feedback è molto prezioso per noi. Faremo sempre del nostro meglio per soddisfare le vostre esigenze.
- Sendvio

January 5, 2023

love, love, love this app!
Have all features that I need for my shop
have free plan included which is great for a start
very responsive support, Sarahy helped me a lot with a set up!

well done guys

Exciting Cities
Time spent using app: 8 months
Sendvio replied January 6, 2023

Thank you very much for your comments! it is very rewarding to know that you are satisfied with our service. We will be glad to continue helping with anything you may need!
Sarahy | Customer Success Team

January 5, 2023

I was having trouble trying to understand the SMS automation, so I scheduled a call and a very nice lady by the name of Nallely answered all my questions and was super helpful! I recommend asking for her when you are having trouble understanding anything with the Sendvio app.

bGalvanized
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Sendvio replied January 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your awesome comments :D
We hope you have successful email and SMS campaigns. We will be available to help with anything you may need!
Best regards,
Nallely | Customer Success Team

January 5, 2023

Everthing was great! Nallely helped me a lot today. We've set up the email campaigns and the sms campaigns together. I'm satisfied.

Posture Pro Fix
Ukraine
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Sendvio replied January 6, 2023

Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments! We will always be available to help you with anything you may need :)
Nallely | Customer Success Team

January 4, 2023

J'ai vraiment aimé. très efficace. il m'a aidé à crée des templetes que je vais adopter pour l'envoie de mes prochain emails automatique.

Dolo Cosmetic
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Sendvio replied January 6, 2023

Nous vous remercions pour vos commentaires. Nous restons à votre disposition pour tout ce dont vous pourriez avoir besoin :)
- Sendvio

December 26, 2022

amazing and easy to work with cc took care of issues asap! they resolved my issue dealing with sms marketing!

braveroarco
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Sendvio replied December 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. As always, we will be available to help with anything you may need :)

December 20, 2022

buena aplicación y buen servicio de atención al cliente. lo recomiendo a todos los usuarios. es buena.

Munlow
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 months
Sendvio replied December 20, 2022

Muchas gracias por sus amables comentarios. Lo valoramos mucho.
¡Estaremos siempre a su servicio para cualquier cosa que necesite!