4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable email templates, and efficient cart abandonment solutions. They value the advanced features and complex automations available to all, including free users. Merchants praise the app's effective email and SMS automations, quick campaign setup, and spam prevention capabilities. The customer service is commended for its promptness, clarity, and multilingual support. The pricing plans are also considered reasonable.

May 24, 2024

Good costumer service :) I got the help i needed.

Sagen Sweden
Sweden
11 days using the app
Sendvio replied May 25, 2024

Thank you! We're always here to help with anything you may need!
- Nallely (Customer Sucess Team)

May 22, 2024

Nice apps. Big thank's to Nallely for support.

BreoSense
France
7 days using the app
Sendvio replied May 25, 2024

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We will always do our best to take care of your needs :)
- Nallely (Customer Sucess Team)

January 15, 2024

My agent was amazinggggg!!!! She helped me so diligently and was very clear with instructions on how to create and edit my email/sms automations. So far I love using Sendvio for my business. Thank you!

The iLL Shop
3 months using the app
Sendvio replied January 16, 2024

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We're so glad you had a good experience. We will always do our best to take care of your needs!

February 19, 2024

Very helpful and good performance for explaining the importance of the setting up Shopify. I would give you 100 ⭐ for great attitude and professional support thanks again Roman Latham

Gabriel's
5 days using the app
Sendvio replied February 20, 2024

Your appreciation is a wonderful motivator for our team. We assure you that we will always strive to meet all your expectations :)

January 5, 2024

Excellent email and SMS marketing application! Our company had been utilizing Omnisend for an extended period, but we found it lacking in delivering the weekly and monthly email campaigns we required. Omnisend also fell short on essential features and posed challenges in swiftly setting up campaigns.This platform not only fulfills our automation email and SMS needs but also it has all the features of Omnisend and more. What's particularly noteworthy is its rapid and straightforward campaign setup. I highly recommend both the Sendvio app and the supportive staff.

Platinum-Level Office Chairs
About 2 months using the app
Sendvio replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for your kind words and valuable appreciation! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Rest assured, we remain committed to consistently providing the best service to meet your needs. We look forward to serving you again!

February 12, 2024

Great support. Thank you Nallely O.

Lancy
Romania
About 1 year using the app
Sendvio replied February 13, 2024

Thanks for recognizing our efforts. We'll remain committed to providing top-notch service for you.

January 23, 2024

This app is so much more user friendly than some others ive used. Setup was far easier and emails did not end up in spam for a nice change. (Reason why I chose this application) Thank you for the support @Nalley, I had around 4 issues and they were all resolved within a few minutes.

TidySpaces
1 day using the app
Sendvio replied January 24, 2024

We sincerely appreciate your kind acknowledgment. We're committed to providing top-notch service and consistently meeting your needs at the highest standard. Thank you for placing your trust in us.
- Nallely (Customer Success Team)

January 18, 2024

Hello, the support was amazing thanks a lot all perfect

Golden Age Hub
About 2 months using the app
Sendvio replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you're happy with our service. Feel free to reach out if you need any more help :)

January 11, 2024

I scheduled a call and they were able to help me very quickly. The service is great.

Listamigos
3 months using the app
Sendvio replied January 16, 2024

Thank you! We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our service. It will be a pleasure for us to continue helping you with everything you need :)

January 20, 2024

These guys are the best they set me up and help me walk me through the whole process. I definitely recommend them and I am happy with their service. If I could give 10 stars I would.

MOJO CORP
About 11 hours using the app
Sendvio replied January 21, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! It's truly our pleasure to serve you. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to continue supporting you in any way you need!