4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and professional templates. Its advanced features, including a notable cart abandonment tool, are available to all merchants. The app's emails reportedly bypass spam filters, and its SMS marketing is well-regarded. Customer support is responsive and efficient, with staff members like Nallely and Sarahy often mentioned. The app is seen as affordable and effective, with some merchants noting a sales increase after use. It's considered a more user-friendly and powerful alternative to similar apps.

Edited August 17, 2023

Not sure what happened to every automation we set up before this app was acquired and they had some UI overhaul. Everything worked great until recently and the show a pop up saying how everything is still the same but when you look deeper, everything seems out of place and too much like shopify email.

I get the simplicity they were going for but sometimes you have to keep the same UI until you make sure you can ship the version.

Edit: After receiving a proper response and testing the bug the Co founder reached out and has taken care of the issue which is why we have edited this review.

ALLRJ
Over 3 years using the app
Sendvio replied August 17, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We have optimized and accelerated the loading of the campaign list to prevent it from looking empty while loading.

November 15, 2023

Only app which worked for me, extremly easy to setup and actual emails do not get into spam. Had really lovely support rep Nallely, she helped me setup everything properly and explain some things, very knowledgeable, communicative, responds fast... 5/5 support!

Highly recommend this app and that rep support is top notch.

UK Nervila
About 2 months using the app
Sendvio replied November 17, 2023

Thank you for this amazing review. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will be glad to continue helping with anything you may need!
At your service,
- Nallely (Customer Success Team)

January 17, 2024

Magnifica atención por parte de la srita. Nallely ya que me ayudó de 0 a 100 con la aplicación y la administracion para el mejor aprovechamiento de esta magnifica herramienta. recomendada 100%.Muchas gracias

Aura Muebles
Mexico
7 days using the app
Sendvio replied January 18, 2024

Gracias por esta increíble reseña. ¡Estaremos siempre encantados de seguir ayudando con cualquier cosa que puedas necesitar!
- Nallely (Equipo de Éxito del Cliente)

January 24, 2024

Good !

Astroglobe
France
3 months using the app
Sendvio replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We will always do our best to take care of your needs :)

December 18, 2023

Amazing service .
Nallely was really helpful and always very professional .

ComfyCorner
Greece
6 days using the app
Sendvio replied December 19, 2023

We truly appreciate you took the time to share your experience with us. We assure you that we will always strive to meet all your expectations :)
- Nallely (Customer Success Team)

September 14, 2023

I am happy to report that Sarahy has been amazing. Once I explained the problem, they found the solution within a few minutes. Not only that, but then went ahead and done the work that was required for me and explained that this was due to the system crashing. They got it all set up for me working the correct way. This is the kind of support staff every online business needs. Quick, simple, effective and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Sarahy

embolde.
6 months using the app
Sendvio replied September 19, 2023

Thank you for this fantastic review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will be glad to continue helping with anything you may need!
At your service,
Sarahy (Customer Success Team)

October 5, 2023

This is the best cart abandonment app I've ever used. I highly recommend everyone to try it. They also have great customer support

Valu Hygge
Over 5 years using the app
Sendvio replied October 6, 2023

Thank you! It is very rewarding to know that you are satisfied with our service. We are always ready to help with anything you may need!

May 9, 2024

Muy atenta, paciente y un trato amable, se pudo entender con claridad todo lo explicado.

Cultivos Borinquen
16 days using the app
Sendvio replied May 10, 2024

Agradecemos mucho esta fantástica reseña. Será un placer siempre ayudar con todo lo que necesite!

Edited August 21, 2023

I've been using this app since 2016 with no issues. However, the new update was messy and some stuff is not working. I will wait for the full update to take effect before updating my review

iiGears™
Over 6 years using the app
Sendvio replied August 19, 2023

Email and SMS logs are located at the top of the home dashboard and in the Billing and Usage section.

November 28, 2023

La verdad que tienen un servicio de soporte muy bueno. Sin yo pedir, han hecho cambios que me favorecen y trabajan muy bien. Con otras apps o plataformas, tienes que ir detrás para que te atiendan y hagan algo. Esta gente te presta soporte de forma rápida y muy eficaz. Gracias

RACSTARS
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
Sendvio replied November 30, 2023

Estamos muy agradecidos por tus comentarios. Nos complace saber que vamos por el camino correcto. La retroalimentación que nos brindas nos ha ayudado mucho. ¡Será un placer seguir creciendo juntos!
- Fernando Heyer (Co-Fundador)