4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and professional templates. Its advanced features, including a notable cart abandonment tool, are available to all merchants. The app's emails reportedly bypass spam filters, and its SMS marketing is well-regarded. Customer support is responsive and efficient, with staff members like Nallely and Sarahy often mentioned. The app is seen as affordable and effective, with some merchants noting a sales increase after use. It's considered a more user-friendly and powerful alternative to similar apps.

June 4, 2015

I just started using this app and within just a few hours, I can already see it in action and is working! I wish I would have added this a long time ago! I was a little confused in setting it up at first, although now that I have done it, it is rather easy to do. The customer service here is impecable and they helped me out with multiple questions I had. I highly recommend this!

Stack Displays
About 13 hours using the app
August 29, 2019

This app is very easy to use and has great pre built layouts to choose from. I would definitely recommend the app to anyone who is looking to improve the back-end of their site i.e cart recovery emails.

Rowland Earthing
About 10 hours using the app
April 25, 2023

Sarahy is kind person and help me! thanks very much! it was fast and easy to cooperate with her about my issue

Trueblo
Switzerland
About 3 hours using the app
Sendvio replied April 25, 2023

Thank you for this amazing review. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will be glad to continue helping with anything you may need!
At your service,
Sarahy

March 5, 2014

Great product. Immediately started pushing new sales to our site.

www.getzesttea.com

Zest Tea
5 minutes using the app
November 21, 2022

Pesimo, Los correo llegan a Spam, emails go to spam no lo recomiendo. tener cuidado, solo llegana span

Bluetenchi
Peru
About 2 hours using the app
Sendvio replied November 22, 2022

Your account has been blocked in accordance with our usage policies because you tried to set up messages detected as a possible fraud attempt.

Tu cuenta fue bloqueada de acuerdo con nuestras políticas de uso debido a que intentaste configurar mensajes detectados como posible fraude.

July 18, 2023

They are very responsive and help with every request. Very easy to use and intuitive interface. Their support agent Nallely was excellent and helped me set up very everything from start to finish very quickly!

Xyrisa
About 1 hour using the app
Sendvio replied July 21, 2023

At your service,
Nallely

January 25, 2015

Seems good so far. Easy to setup and navigate. Hopefully it generates some more sales!!!

HPTautosport
27 minutes using the app
Edited April 21, 2023

Sou novo usando o aplicativo, por enquanto parece otimo e o suporte é otimo ajuda bastante, obrigado sarahy

Le Maropoh
Brazil
29 minutes using the app
Sendvio replied April 22, 2023

Muito obrigado pelos vossos excelentes comentários! Estamos contentes por saber que fomos capazes de satisfazer as suas expectativas de serviço. Estaremos sempre prontos para o ajudar em qualquer configuração de que possa necessitar!

September 24, 2015

saves those lost customers and allows you to contact them with beautiful email template!

Salty Apparel
September 28, 2015

AWESOME app. very easy to set up. Love the contact us tab you can add on the edge of your site, and the customizable template for the abandon checkout email.
You can see your stats, to compare how many sales you have recovered right from the apps main page. Good stuff!

Nicks Random Goods