SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

Therapeuticvibe

quick and simple, fixed some errors with SEO, submitted a sitemap, added alt text which has all helped with making my site more visible

Gallant Sport

So easy to use, saved me many many hours doing the necessary builds and submits, highly recommend to anyone

Mandala Fleur de vie

Cette application est très facile à utiliser et permet d'optimiser les site web. Je recommande l'application. Merci beaucoup.

Diddydom®

We have no idea of SEO or the terminology and could not find a way to help our webshop I hope this will help will provide another review after some use if it works well and auto would have no problem contributing

naturalnubiance.com

I hope this app generates the leads and sales I need for naturalnubiance.com! so far so good, just installed!

Ladies of Lux

I love this app. It's free and it's so easy to use! It also has a great lesson on each page guiding the user. I enjoyed everything!

Ravel Camel

I used this to fix SEO for my website i.e. Alt text, Meta description etc. Some issues with google analytics asn it's connected to my website but this app says not connected. Hope they will improve this feature.

Nutrient Growth Systems Canada

seems to work well scan store and made necessary fixes ........

Veggi Fashion Shop

Easy to use and with good setup page ... clear and well organized. Free is always a gift and an help to improve our shop especially if we start is really helpful ...

baebabe

So far so good...I'll leave updates later as the integration continues. I do like the interface and the one click method