Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Valentino Toys

Time spent using app About 1 year

this app is great it fixed and help me get all of my seo mistakes fixed quickly. just had to click the buttons and it did all the heavy lifting. awesome app.

BOSHI JEWELRY

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

is very good But still don't know how to use it.I am researching, I hope to have a good effect.If there is a tutorial, it will be better

Gala Parties Inc

This is a nice app. User friendly to help my site become better. This is what I was looking for to help me build my site.

A LIVING GOOD CO.

I used this app to help optimize the SEO for my site and gain more traffic for my website. It is a great app.

DixieLornaShop

app seems to be doing well. hoping to reap the awards very soon. liked how quickly it completed tasks

DlyWorld

I used this app to create meta tags and descriptions for all my websites pages and pictures. This app has a lot of free futures that don't require any payment.

Swatchies

Location France

tres bonne aplication elle est tres facile et utiliser et augumente facilement le referencement du site

Orient Pacific Shop

Location Brazil

ótimo app, até agora tem me ajuda muito, localizando e ajustando os problemas que tinham no meu site.

The Dog Food Chef

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very user friendly, and they definitely helped me get started on the SEO marketing. Fool proof noob safe kinda app

EmpireVape.com

So Far So good. Easy to use. Great tool to have. I would absolutely recommend this app to anyone looking to stream line the SEO aspect .