SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Lolly And Mills

It fixes errors in seconds, a great app if you're just starting, I think one of the best SEO apps for beginners, you should definitely give it a go!

Just Jay Cee

Very helpful for a complete novice. As of to date before adding this app there has been no traffic, looking forward to great results. Will come back with a further review after 90 days.

Welkin

Great app. It is really helping me on improving my store. I recommend and the best part is that it's free.

Mcdodo Worldwide

great app for the price just seems unreal that it works this good, We love it why wouldnt you!!!!!!!! :)

Ree+Dot

I have no idea if this app will help my sales (which are dismal) but it couldn't have been easier to use. If it works, then wow. Thank you.

Miles From

Within a couple of minutes, it's fixed issues that other SEO apps attempt to have you pay to fix. High recommended.

Simply Crafted CBD

easy to use great app. I believe it has helped a lot. I will find out when i resubmit the site to be crawled agin. Thanks!

Santé & Woman

je vient juste de connaitre l application et ça à l'air top merci je vous dirait plus après jours je laisserais un autre commentaire

OABLIFE

great job i very very very very very very ery very very very very very like used used this appcation

dayan.store

BEST APP I EVER USED I DONT BELIVE THIS IS FREE YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE IT FIXED ALL OF MY BROKEN LINKS