Search Pie:SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1901 - 1910 of 2639 reviews

BAAZZY

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

La pagina es sencilla y super simple , te ayuda en todo , maravillosa .
BAAZZY.COM ME HAN AYUDADO EN TODAS LAS CONFIGURACIONES ,

Waybags

Location Netherlands

Cool app! I love everything about it, it's easy to use, and totally free! I always needed an app like this in my life!

Horse Tack Online, LLC

Just installed it and learning how to use it. I will adjust rating depending on my experience and functionallity.

Magic Shoes Online

Location Honduras
Time spent using app About 2 years

Pretty easy to use. I have set this for my site and looks like it works. Will need to wait for a few days to make sure it works.

Loja Nadiaz

Location Brazil

Este aplicativo aparenta ser bem simples de usar. Quero muito que consiga êxito no ranking do SEO das páginas de meu site.

Amelia's Expressions

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just started but so far so good. Easy to use from what I can see. Not sure about the verification but that's a little tricky.

Animal Cushion Covers

Location Ireland

Great app. It allowed me to iron out issues on my website. Some options are free - which is great.

Tomorrow's People

Location Germany

Great app so far, going to use it for longer and see how it affects my shop. I will write another review then.

Jannik from Tomorrow's People

Kiira

Location Norway

As soon as I anstalled this app, it found a lot of things that my business really needed. I was very happy for this

Red Room VIP

Time spent using app Over 2 years

So far super helpful and easy to use - really great to have folks who made SEO Booster create something to help small businesses. It is greatly appreciated!!!