SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 14, 2019

I am still new to using this app but it has helped me already. it has showed me several places where i needed to make changes. I am excited to see where things go.

kusheclothing
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 13, 2019

Great app so far. All optimizations are set! Now let's watch the traffic flow in! Thanks for offering so many feature for free. We really appreciate you!

Wun Wuv
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 13, 2019

So far so good, has fixed a few things that I would know how to fix. Still going through the optimization as I rights this. Will update further after a few days use.

Indypicker.com
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 12, 2019

Seo helped me fix many problems and make my optimiztion great. Will use for all my future sites. Everything runs great

Good Doggo Shop
Time spent using app: 15 days

Fusion Designs Namibia
Namibia
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 11, 2019

The SEO analysis feedback is very helpful in making sure that we cover the proper areas that are important to the search engines to rank our site well. We recommend trying this app.

The Honest Connoisseur
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 11, 2019

I am using this app to help me with the SEO as I do not have a clue, so far all I have had to do is push a button and the app does everything for me.

LexieM
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 9, 2019

I have used this app successfully in other shops I own and it is always great, fixes problems automatically. its like magic.

rudyperfumes
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited December 9, 2019

I am testing out this app and I must say it already does so much to ensure everything is google ready! It actually automatically fixes problems really quickly.

alefbags
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 9, 2019

Very important app. it helped me with google SEO which is a must have in my opinion, but you still need to learn all the SEO terms.

Paradise Jewelry Organizer