4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website performance and SEO. They report significant improvements in search rankings, organic traffic, and loading times, particularly praising the SEO Booster and Speed features. The app's user-friendly interface and clear analytics are appreciated, as is the responsive and expert customer support. With various pricing plans, it suits different needs and budgets, and results are often seen within days. Suitable for both SEO beginners and experts.

October 2, 2019

it's a great app to use...I recommend it for anyone who needs to boost the website store online... thank you and keep the great work.

Big Sale Amazon
September 26, 2019

Great App, very user-friendly. I would gladly recommend this app to others. :) Thank you for your help!

HisWordEnco
February 15, 2020

as a complete dummy when it comes to seo , i find the Apps pretty easy to use , the simple words seo used to scare me but here i feel like i have been doing this for years , its just too easy , i cannot believe it

superpeachwear
Philippines
Edited November 28, 2019

New to Seo and this app is very helpful, loving it so far. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!

Lash Lane Boutique
November 10, 2019

I used this app to help optimize the SEO for my site and gain more traffic for my website. It is a great app.

A LIVING GOOD CO.
March 10, 2023

customer service was detailed and very knowledgable the agrant (Anne) Helped me use the entire app step by step! very responsive very helpful app thanks to (Anne) i fully optimized my site. Would defintely recommened this app.

Melanin Dollz
Secomapp replied March 14, 2023

We appreciate you for the kind words, it means a lot to Anne and our team. Rest assured that we always puts customers' satisfaction as one of our top priorities 🌼 And feel free to contact us should anything else coming up. All the best, Gina.

September 23, 2020

Busy testing them but so far I am happy with it. I have been looking for the perfect app to give me google sitemaps to improve my SEO and I see this app has the option.

Time Vanities South Africa
South Africa
Edited December 15, 2022

Great app, highly recommend it - 10/10. Anne was very helpful and amazing. Great customer service as well.

Zamonk
Secomapp replied December 15, 2022

We're so touched by your kind words for Search Pie 💗 Thank you so much! Please drop Anne and our supporters a message whenever you encounter any tricky steps in our app. Look forward to talk to you soon! Sincerely, Jason.

June 14, 2022

This app was very helpful and I was able to navigate it with the help of the VA that helped me. I thought the help was much appreciated and I would have them help me again

minicam.shop
Secomapp replied June 15, 2022

We're super happy to see your review today 🤗 Your kind words are the biggest motivation for our work spirit!

Please don't hesitate to talk with our friendly support team in Live Chat in-app for any SEO questions. We're always happy to help you.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Edited September 20, 2019

Seems to do its job! Will let you know in another review how it does! Already getting errors to fix for my SEO and will re-test it online after its done what is needed first! my score before I installed this online test was 52% SEO test lets hope this app can push the score up! Or will it be a case of "get what you pay for" ???

Dazzling Paws Jewel