SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

2011 - 2020 of 2243 reviews

cheesycheeks

great App. fixed every mistake in minutes. keep up the good job thanks. and thanks for being free .

Fahrenheit Apparel

awesome. very good and useful app for any website. SEO done on the fly. It helped me fix many issues on my website.

CrazyGadgets

Great, one-click optimization. No fussing around with the in-depth settings of the homepage ore stuff like that. Well done!

2-Hye

i hope this actually makes a difference because the world should check out 2-Hye and enjoy some original entertainment

Stylish Daily

This seems to be about the easiest free seo that I've came across.. I'm new to e-commerce and this was a breeze!

Leiff - online concept store

Straightforward app.. Really like it, helps to push some concrete SEO optimization actions. It's completely free so for us a 5 star review it is.

GoFasty

Good app. I use it many times to boost traffic from google search to my website. Thank you so much!!!

secondmember

I used this app to help my SEO optimization. it works really good. another great add in Shopify free app..

TheMomoShop

Great app !!! It's help me a lot of in my shop !!!
Keep going on guys !!! Once a again, thank you !!

TiaraPooches

Im hoping this app works im looking to increase customers to my shop but I had a few SEO ISSUES according to this app