SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited November 8, 2019

very helpful for me, the best seo app in shopify. my store will going in another level... :)have a nice day

EVESSEN
Greece
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 8, 2019

Really easy and some useful tools. Would definitely recommend to other users of shopify. It was really good

ICAM Manufacturing Solutions
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
November 8, 2019

A good app so far easy to use and automatic. Some of the parts and terms are hard to understand so I have reached out to the support team and will see what happens.

Grill Your Ass Off
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 8, 2019

Apenas estoy empezando con ella, pero me gusta lo que veo, comparando esta app con las otras que hay de seo.

verdeporvenir
Andorra
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 8, 2019

Yeah nah not bad, helped my site get found on Google so yeah can't complain. For a free plan it goes pretty good let's put it that way

Hunting & 4x4 Australia
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
November 7, 2019

you guys are doing a pretty impressive job, please I really need your help in terms of SEO to improve my ranking as well as backlist

StyleLure
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 7, 2019

fine and super quick. especially as a beginner - optimizations are automatic but their requirement is explained which helps me alot

Nave Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 7, 2019

it help me to optimize my shop realy in minute
easy to use and food free plan................................................................................................

CbdBenefit4u
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 7, 2019

Love this app, Higly recommed to the store owners who want to improve the seo but don't know much about it.

Bad Bitch Beauty
Malta
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 6, 2019

Works great so far! Haven't had any issues with the set up - spending more time to really familiar myself with the app but no complaints so far!

ivy & pine