SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 6, 2019

This app is great. It helped me optimize my SEO set ups and fix what wasn't performing well. I highly recommend it!

Little Pan
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 6, 2019

JSON LD was not enable in my store and I used this app to fix it with one click. It was very easy to use

K1 Design
Kenya
November 5, 2019

This helped me effectively identify my SEO issues. It was easy to navigate and very user-friendly

Kalòne Kazmediks
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 5, 2019

Seems like it does what it is supposed to. This is all to me so I'm still trying to put all the pieces together.

Beach Girl Beach Wear

Decorstore.in
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 5, 2019

je vais voir ce que sa donne ensuite mettre en place les ensegnements dans le but d'améliorer mon sit

Neew Stylee
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 5, 2019

Installed instantly it identified problems just as fast very impressed with this app cheers Tiare

Tiare Jasmine
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 5, 2019

great to use, easy to use, highly recommended for shopify user who looking for seo tool for booster and etc.

Dolbom Australia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 4, 2019

Great app for SEO optimization. Allowed me to see all problems my sight had and instantly fix them!!

Reckless Rebellion Apparel Co.
November 4, 2019

Great app and very easy to us. Great and affordable for those who are looking to get started and grow.

Roe's Retail