4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting search rankings and improving website loading times. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, clear analytics, and features like SEO Booster and bulk editing. Many have seen immediate improvements in their website's performance. The customer support team is praised for their prompt, professional service and step-by-step guidance. The app offers a free plan and an Enterprise-level package, making it cost-effective and suitable for both SEO beginners and experts.

May 30, 2021

Very easy to use. I just installed it and so far so good. I haven't used it long enough to see if I do get traffic.

Liz's Fashion
Secomapp replied May 31, 2021

It's our honor to walk you through your very first steps with SEO. We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team right when you just get started with the app. You have our words that we are with you from now on until when you achieve your SEO goal. Just have a talk with our team via Live chat whenever you feel lost with SEO anytime.
Gina - SEO Booster team

March 8, 2021

Just installed and already helped me a lot! a couple click and woiala! i have tried others SEO and this did what i was looking for!

PLAUTO
Over 2 years using the app
Edited August 29, 2021

I love the SEO Booster it makes the job professionally with no problems and when i had a problem with the re-sync i had contacted customer support Gina she was very helpfuly very kind she answered very fast and she solved the the problem in like 2 minutes.GREAT APP AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT GINA!

Spirit
Secomapp replied September 3, 2021

Good day, Spirit team!

We are sending you warm gratitude for your time and for sharing your precious thoughts 🤩 Gina and our team are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of SEO on your site.

Our main mission is devoted assistance with respect and fulfillment and to provide a high-quality SEO solution, and you have just let us know we're on the right track! We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you want via email and Live chat channel. We're all looking forward to your next visit!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

September 13, 2019

I will say that it has been smooth so far i will await the results and see if it's worth while even downloading

Princess Hair Extensionz
February 4, 2021

nice Beautiful, wonderful, it's under test We hope he will be a good assistant, so I am waiting for results, if I like it, I will subscribe to the paid plan

KidsStokeStore
Israel
November 27, 2020

Simple and easy.... Not sure how it increases ranking if I'm at 86. Are there other features
........

Budget Pool Care
December 7, 2020

Increible app, cumple todas las funciones. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Flip Octopus™
Spain
July 4, 2020

Easy to use, but i'm still learning the basics. Diving right in can be a bit confusing, I hope there would be explanations on what each action does

Durian Queens SG
Singapore
Over 2 years using the app
August 13, 2020

I love this app so far it was very easy to install from start to finish. Definitely should try it, promise!

Envy Garb
July 27, 2022

Linda helped me configure my store and gave great suggestions. I would highly recommend this app for anyone in need of great SEO!!!

Bestbuyjeweler.com
Secomapp replied July 27, 2022

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our app and support service of Linda 💛 Thank you so much, we are grateful to have you with us! Please feel free to reach us anytime in Livechat. All the best, Gina