SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 24, 2022

Very helpful people and patient they help me with couple staff and looking forward to see improvement for my website

AkarFurniture
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Secomapp replied October 25, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for your sweet words. It is such a pleasure to support you in optimizing your site ☀️ Whenever you need more help just let us know via Live chat and we will try our best to serve you! All the best, Gina.

October 24, 2022

It was verry good experience, helpful and i get everythink what i need thanks. they help with my website and my site its loking good now and they also manage my google businessprofile!! :)

Organicry Creek
Finland
Time spent using app: 3 months
Secomapp replied October 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review 💗 Great that you let our team be your SEO companion. Please stay close to our free support service right in-app Livechat so our team can help you make better use of our app. Kind regards, Linda.

October 24, 2022

Krystal, m'a aidée dans la compréhension des problèmes liée à ma boutique. Elle est patiente à l'écoute et toujours prête a aider je vous la recommande vivement

Mon_petit_compagnon
Guadeloupe
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Secomapp replied October 25, 2022

Vos gentils mots illuminent vraiment notre journée 💖 Nous sommes ravis que notre Krystal vous ait aidé rapidement. Veuillez rester connecté avec nous afin que nous puissions vous guider pour améliorer votre référencement ! Cordialement, Flora.

October 24, 2022

Klasse App. Der Support ist sehr schnell und zuverlässig. Die App ist Mega vielseitig. Danke...
Ich bin von der App Begeistert.

ellashaarhop.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Secomapp replied October 25, 2022

Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns eine so tolle Bewertung hinterlassen haben 😍! Ihr wertvolles Feedback motiviert uns, die App und den Service jeden Tag weiter zu verbessern! Wir werden immer darauf warten, Ihnen zu helfen. Beste Grüße, Hanna.

October 24, 2022

Very good application, the customer service staff is also very friendly and professional, and it is still online in real time. The technical team can quickly help solve the problem. I have been using this software, and I highly recommend using this software for those who need to do SEO. The experience is very good!

FEELITS
China
Time spent using app: 4 days
Secomapp replied October 25, 2022

We truly appreciate that we can accompany such a kind-hearted customer like you 💝 I really appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us! If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message. Regards, Flora.

October 23, 2022

Great app to improve access to the store and with excellent support, Anne was extremely attentive with my doubts and helped me with all

Sale Store US
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Secomapp replied October 23, 2022

We're thrilled to receive your kind review. Being of service to your store is our great pleasure. Glad that Anne could support you promptly 🥰 As always, our customer support team is around here for you. All the best, Gina.

Edited October 23, 2022

I used this app today, and their customer service is excellent. thank you so much. Gina, who is from their Customer support team, helped me a lot in answering many questions. I like that she went out of her way to help with my SEO questions and issues.

Home Kartz
Time spent using app: 3 months
Secomapp replied October 23, 2022

Thrilling of joy is our feeling when reading your glowing feedback 💕 We are delighted that you feel happy with our Gina's asistance so far. If you have any further queries, just drop us a line. We are all around to support you. Best, Anne.

October 22, 2022

I Installed the app the chat agent Anne was able to connect with me quickly and walk through the process of setup and help to navigate the app. Really good support agent,

Bosnal
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Secomapp replied October 23, 2022

Thank you very much for your honest 5-star review 🌸 We are more than happy to know that our customer service meets your expectations. If you need our further help, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Kind regards, Linda.

October 22, 2022

Great app, allowed us to fix SEO errors on our store without much hassle and also speed up our pages. Very Satisfied.

Addice Inc
Time spent using app: 9 months
Secomapp replied October 23, 2022

Thank you so much for giving us a good review. It was very thoughtful of you to share that you are happy with our app, it's a great encouragement for our team 💟 If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us. Sincerely, Jason.

October 22, 2022

i used the app , help me a lot improving my website, highly recommend it & the team are so friendly indeed.

Fancy Home Lights
Egypt
Time spent using app: 5 days
Secomapp replied October 23, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a heartwarming review 💝 We value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. Thank you, we are always here for you whenever you need our help! Best, Krystal.