4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

Edited July 19, 2023

I have used a bunch of "SEO-Apps" for Shopify, but this one is undoubtedly the gold standard. The user interface as well as the support is absolutely outstanding.
I especially would like to thank Timber, Sophie, Madelyn and Hana for their support.
I can only urge every Shopify user to download this app.

Les Benitos
Germany
30 days using the app
Secomapp replied July 25, 2023

Thank you a million for your review 💗 It is a pleasure of us serving you and so glad you felt satisfied with our service. Please let us know what our team can do for you in the future, we are available 24/7 in Live-chat anytime you need further assistance. Sincerely, Sally.

April 27, 2023

Wendy was a great help providing excellent customer service
The app seems to hold free options which other apps do not.

Oroast - Coffee Products אורוסט ציוד קפה
Israel
5 months using the app
Secomapp replied May 5, 2023

Your kind words warmed Wendy's and our hearts 💗 Thanks a million for sharing your nice feedback to other merchants. Feel free to contact us in Livechat window for any queries you might have! Regards, Flora.

April 1, 2023

Shopify is a really great option and has been really good to use since I am trying to build my business.

SearchPie has been awesome, till now I am using the free plan, and the optimization is insane.

Madelyn, was the one attending me and she is very helpfull and sweet.

CITRINE
Mozambique
3 months using the app
Secomapp replied April 2, 2023

We are so happy that our customers enjoy what we do 💖 We hope that your experience with us will keep being awesome! Please feel free to reach Madelyn and us anytime in Livechat. It is always a pleasure to help you! Best regards, Wendy.

April 4, 2023

Linda was amazing, super quick and helped me improve the speed of my website instantly! Thanks guys!

The Mower Supastore
8 months using the app
Secomapp replied April 4, 2023

We thank you for giving us with such wonderful feedback for our Linda ☀️ Hope to see a more glorious future with SEO success ahead of us. Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions. Sincerely, Jason.

Edited May 2, 2023

This SEO booster app is amazing! It helps me optimize my website for search engines quickly and easily. I've seen an improvement in my website's ranking since I started using it. Highly recommend!

unipet
Portugal
7 months using the app
Secomapp replied May 5, 2023

It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you so much for the amazing words 🤗 Our support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring. If you have any questions or queries, please let our supporters know. Sincerely, Sally.

August 2, 2023

Timber was amazing! Answered all my questions and helped me step by step. really had no idea what i was doing and was able ro follow them perfectly. Thank you so much, Timber!

AnnaShavonne
6 days using the app
February 28, 2023

I was assisted by Krystal. She was super amazing by guiding me through the steps. Very informative, nice and a great help to me. I could not thank her enough. Well done.

The Wright Time Watches
5 months using the app
Secomapp replied February 28, 2023

We're thrilled to receive your kind review. Being of service to your store is our great pleasure. Glad that Krystal could support you promptly 🥰 As always, our customer support team is around here for you. Sincerely, Jason.

July 5, 2023

Timber from SearchPie helped me immensely with fast support and profesionalism. I highly recommend SearchPie if you need help with SEO from a team of experts with the customer in mind. Big shoutout to Timber at SearchPie.

Holistica
Sweden
4 months using the app
Secomapp replied July 25, 2023

It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our service and support from Timber 💖 Your happiness motivates us to keep going on and pushing for greater customer service. Thank you once more, and best wishes! Best regards, Hana.

July 8, 2023

Installed SearchPie, using the free version to set up basic SEO and check Speed and look for potential errors. Very efficient and easy to use, will no doubt upgrade soon for more features as it really is a great app. Recommended.

Little Green Earth Shop
21 days using the app
Secomapp replied July 25, 2023

Your kinds words really brighten our day 💖 We are so glad that Linda has helped you promptly. Please stay connected with us through Live Chatt button in-app so we can guide you to enhance SEO even more! Best regards, Hana.

April 6, 2023

Support has been a great help with boosting my store's SEO. I couldn't have done it without their team.

True Lily Beauty
Over 1 year using the app
Secomapp replied April 9, 2023

So happy to know that our support team was able to meet your expectations. Thank you 💖 If there is anything else that we can help to make your experience more awesome, please don't hesitate to reach us. Best, Krystal.