SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HomeStyle Fabrics

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I used this app to address some of the SEO issues I was having. The response was amazing. The app is very easy to use and identifies issues with the site.
I highly recommend this app.

July 26, 2022

Thank you for spending time to give us such a brilliant 5-star review 😍 We are overjoyed to receive your compliments on our service. As always, if there is anything else we can ever help you with, please do let us know. Best regards, Hana.

Agradi

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Ik heb deze app al gebruikt en het is geweldig, je kan gelijk chatten met de personeel en alles werkt prima

July 26, 2022

Bedankt voor het delen van uw ervaring met ons 💗 We zijn blij dat u tevreden bent met de service die ons team heeft geleverd. Voel je vrij om met ons te praten via Live chat als er iets anders naar voren komt. Alle goeds, Gina.

Inrrene

Location Singapore

The support team is very helpful when I face some question or queries, big thumb up to Hana, Easy to chat with her and she able to help me with solution to use this app better. Thank you

July 26, 2022

It's a pleasure to hear that you're loving our support service and Hana did assist you in a timely manner 💖 This definitely inspires the whole team to work harder! We are around Live chat channel if you need anything! Sincerely, Charles.

TSLo.de

Location Germany

Ein guter live Suport und hilfreche Tools machen die Arbeit mit der App sehr angenehm. Ich kann die App weiter empfehlen

July 26, 2022

Wir freuen uns, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns diese herzerwärmende Bewertung zu geben 🤗 Vielen Dank für Ihr Vertrauen. Wir sind immer im Live-Chat verfügbar, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benötigen. Grüße, Flora.

ohmysoulcookies-cakes

Time spent using app 1 day

I installed SEO Booster after doing research on the best Apps, to get my site setup for SEO. Has been super easy to work for an armature, like myself. Had a few questions for the support team, and they were wonderful. So quick to respond and helpful They answered all of my question and then some. Really glad I chose SEO Booster. Looking forward to all the traffic. :)

July 24, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to share such a glowing review ✨ We'll do our best to improve our service to deserve your words! Please drop us a message in Live Chat in-app anytime you need further support. Sincerely, Jason.

Hopeful Gadgets

Time spent using app About 2 months

I installed the app not knowing what it could do and got assistance via the messenger. I received an unbelievable amount of tips and advise to help improve my sites presence. So far I am impressed and look forward to using the app. Thank you Flora.

July 22, 2022

We are so happy that our customers enjoy what we do 💖 We hope that your experience with us will keep being awesome! Please feel free to reach us anytime in Livechat. It is always a pleasure to help you. Kind regards, Linda.

EXHOBBY

Location Hong Kong SAR

Good app. Works good so far. .......................................................................

July 22, 2022

Thank you very much for your honest review 🌸 We sincerely appreciate it! Don't forget that our support team is always available to help you as best we can, so just drop us a line via Livechat window whenever you want! Best, Krystal.

Boutique Bean Bags

Location Australia

This app has helped me repair a lot of my SEO issues with my website. I've had a 35% increase in traffic since using this app. The app is well designed, easy to navigate through and provides tips and guidance which is super helpful for beginners in SEO. Even the free plan provides great features to help with SEO which is rare for these types of apps. Upgraded plans are well priced and offer useful features to really assist with more specialised areas. The support team are incredibly helpful and always there to help with any of my questions or problems. Absolutely fantastic app to help with all parts of SEO

July 21, 2022

It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our app 🤩 Your happiness motivates us to keep going on and pushing for greater customer service. Just contact us whenever you need our support, we are here anytime for you. Best, Anne.

Plain Tees

Hana helped me optimize my site and step by step explained how to make my site better. Customer service was the best! d

July 21, 2022

We are grateful that our team could be of service to your business 🌞 Hana would surely be happy to know that you have highly rated her support! Please feel free to contact us anytime via Live chat window. Sincerely, Jason.

BewitchfulEnchantress

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer service and great support. Their personalized services and recommendations are a must have if you are new ecommerce

July 20, 2022

Nothing is more precious for us than see the kind feedback from our valuable customers like you 💕 Thank you for your trust in our service. Please drop us a line in Live Chat in-app with any SEO questions. Regards, Flora.