SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Gtrekker Everywhere

SEO BOOSTER Helped my SEO on My site. It is fast and easy to use. I am happy I tried this app first

February 13, 2022

Good day, Gtrekker Everywhere team,

We're so touched by your kind words for SEO Booster 💗

We always try our best to make sure the app is as user-friendly as possbile to save you from any worries of SEO tasks. Please shoot our supporters a message in Live Chat channel whenever you encounter any tricky steps.

Look forward to talk to you soon!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Jenston Girl

I just realized that this app that I pay $80 a month for hasn't been submitting my sitemap to Google for weeks now. WEEKS!! Then when I contact them about it, they are going to say I can manually submit it. WHY!! when I'm paying $80 per month for this app to do it. They advertise instance indexing. BS! You are going to have to wait 3 months like with every other SEO app. They are charging $300 for a speed service they can't provide. I'm going back to my old SEO app that's more helpful and costs a lot less.

Dear Jenston Girl admin,

If only we could express how deeply sorry we feel for your inconvenient experience.

As you might be aware that sitemaps are crawled by Shopify, though our app already help it submitted for you already, your Sitemap seemed too large for Google to update it all yet. Please kindly wait for the update from Google because it all depends on the Google bots. You can see more information here https://support.google.com/webmasters/thread/3280971/couldn-t-fetch-sitemap-s?hl=en

Regarding the Speed service, after carefully investigating your site seeing that there are too many third-party codes which we shouldn't interfere for the sake of your site's structure, we have quickly notified and fully refunded for you.

Again we are so sorry that our service did not meet your expectation. But please kindly understand that we always and will try to work and think for your best. Please check our follow-up email and keep in touch for further more backup we're delivering to you.

RAW Copenhagen

Have used the app for app 2 months, and my SEO is worse than ever, so am deleting it now. Initially the help was 5 star quality, however, upon leaving a review, which you are asked for daily upon signing up, the service level drops significantly, even on the paid plan

Update February 9, 2022

Hi Karina, it's Jason - your supporter from Day 1.

I'm so sorry for your unhappy experience and so sad that you decided to leave. I've re-read the whole story working on another way to back you up best properly. Could you mind checking on my latest email with specific advice?

Waiting for your response. I'm always here for your second chance.

---------------------------------------------

Dear Karina from RAW Copenhagen team,

We truly apologize for your unexpected experience with our app. You’re leaving so quickly that we haven’t had a full chance to back you up. Please asap check our follow-up email which clarifies more about your store's situation. We"ll work our best for all problems to be settled properly for you. Thank you so much.

LeGamingRoom

Hana of the support customer did an awesome work on our online shop (HTML fix) and spend lot of her time to explain us feature and stuff. Highly recommended. Thank's a lot Hana <3

Hi there LeGamingRoom team 🥰

Our heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to SEO Booster team, particularly Hana, and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

SEO Booster was designed with the idea that we would be able to help customers' business prosper with SEO marketing solution. Besides the app features, we are also proud to have an enthusiastic and dedicated support team. So whenever you need other help with SEO, feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel. Hana and our support team are always eager to help you overcome any issue in your SEO journey.

Have an amazing week ahead!

Jason - SEO Booster team

SKYZSHOP

This is a great app. The support from Hana is amazing. Extremely helpful and promptly. I would recommend it.

Hello wonderful SKYZSHOP team,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team, especially Hana, will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our customers 💚 We truly hope that we could be with you until the day your business prosper with SEO Booster.

Once again, thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate it. Please drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you need assistance. We're looking forward to supporting you again.

Gina - SEO Booster team

NUTRITION BASE

We just started using SEO Booster and are very happy with it. Useful features, great design and very friendly support!

Hello, dear NUTRITION BASE team,

Your kind words warmed our hearts a lot 💕. We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. Thank you so much!

The points you highlighted about our support team let us know that we are moving in the right direction. So delighted to see you express your appreciation!

Hope we will continue our communication in a fruitful way. Please contact us anytime you need our close assistance via 24/7 Livechat window. We're really looking forward to your next visit!

Linda - SEO Booster team

Lacey Lou Sparkles

Jason stepped me through getting the basics to get started and was extremely helpful. I'm looking forward to utilising the full power of this app.

February 7, 2022

Hi team at Lacey Lou Sparkles 💗!

Our whole team and especially Jason truly appreciated your valuable review on us. We can't thank you enough for taking your time to leave such a heartwarming review. Please know that every word left here means the world to the whole SEO Booster team. We’re so grateful for your appreciation!

Our Customer Support team enjoys assisting every customer with any queries, and we always strive to exceed the expectations of you. Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime via Livechat window, we are always here to help you!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Prime Time Home Entertainment Ltd.

I love using this app, it points out all the issues i have with my SEO, and if you have any issues you can just contact them for some help and support.

Hello there Prime Time Home Entertainment Ltd. team,

How lovely a customer you are ☀️ We are grateful that you trust SEO Booster app and let us accompany you in your business. Thank you very much for your support.

SEO Booster is built exactly for optimizing SEO and boost your rankings, and we try hard day by day to keep it real and consistent. So receiving such feedback gives great meaning to all our efforts and empowers us for new goals and achievements.

May you need further assistance, please contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Smartmarket.ma

amazing customer service, they point the issue that you need to fix and I found this very helpful to found out what we are missing , thank you

Dear Smartmarket.ma team,

Thank you for your kind words! It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and support services 😍

It is a pleasure for us to know that our app has been helpful to you. We also pride ourselves on our customer support service. Our support team consists of enthusiastic people who are always eager to connect and help you with anything. So whenever you have any concern, please feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel. We are looking forward to having a conversation with you soon.

Flora - SEO Booster team

KitchBoom

Great app, the customer service team is extremely helpful and promptly fix any issue. I would recommend it.

Hello wonderful KitchBoom team,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review 💚 Our whole team are overwhelmed with joy righ now after reading your kind words. It means a lot to us, especially Jason.

It’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about SEO Booster app and the customer service you’ve experienced. Our team always goes above and beyond to perform great and fast service. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well!

Once again, thank you so much. We're looking forward to having a conversation with you again soon via Livechat window.

Jason - SEO Booster team