SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RIDINGHOMIES

Location Austria

Hab heute ein sehr nettes gespräch mit Hana geführt die war sehr freundlich hat mir bestens weiter geholfen die app ist auch super und der support auch kann ich also nur weiterempfehlen

August 4, 2022

Wir wissen es wirklich zu schätzen, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, Ihr Feedback zu teilen 💕 Wir hoffen, dass Ihre Erfahrung mit uns weiterhin großartig sein wird! Wir sind immer für Sie da, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benötigen. Am besten, Anne.

PERVONÉ -Schmuck

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good got from 35 -70-80 mobile The service s very friendly and good i can reccomend iit to veryone

August 4, 2022

Thank you very much for the generous review 🤩 Your words have greatly encouraged our whole team to deliver a more amazing performance. Please reach us should there be anything else we can help you with. Best, Krystal.

OVGSENART store

Location Norway

Thank you very much for great support help with discovering and fixing functional settings for the app!

August 4, 2022

Thank you so so much for giving us such a wonderful 5-star review 🤗 Our support team are delighted that you find their assistance helpful. Should you any need further help, please do share it with us. All the best, Gina.

TréSkin

Time spent using app About 4 hours

We are so excited to work with the Secomapp team! We currently utilize a few of their beautifully developed apps, and HIGHLY recommend them! If you need SEO, page speed, amazing customer service and more, you should definitely give this app a shot. You will be glad that you did.

August 1, 2022

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and that we could help your growing business 🥰 We always put the satisfaction of wonderful customers like you as a top priority, so just contact us anytime you need! Best, Anne.

Roona Beauty | رونا بيوتي

Location Saudi Arabia

I used this app to help me optimize my SEO work and rank better on Google. As I have many questions about SEO, I contacted the app support via live chat. Jason, that GENIUS guy, exceeded all the general expectations and explained everything to me extraordinarily. He scanned my store manually and found out all the possible opportunities and come back to me with the recommendation. I highly recommend SEO booster not only for its excellent features but also for this helpful customer support out there. Thanks Jason

August 1, 2022

We appreciate you for the kind words, it means a lot to us 💛 It's delighted to hear we delivered the prompt support and everything works as expected now. Feel free to drop us a line should anything else coming up. Regards, Flora.

Strap City

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Anne from the team has really shone through! Helped us find our way!!! Anne and is a real asset! :)

August 1, 2022

We are glad that you got great support from our Anne, she would certainly feel happy to hear your review 💚 If you need any further assistance, feel free to drop us messages in the Live chat window anytime. Kind regards, Linda.

Barrel

Location France
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Au top, superbe réactivité et le fait de pouvoir tester gratuitement les services payants est agréable.

August 1, 2022

Nous tenons à exprimer notre sincère gratitude pour vos aimables paroles sur le service de notre application 🤗 Envoyez-nous simplement un message si nous pouvons faire quelque chose pour vous aider davantage. Cordialement, Jason.

NimbleFly

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app itself is easy to use - but support is outstanding. They will do a lot of work for your quickly that could take you hours!

July 28, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Jason 🎉 We couldn't be happier to learn that you love our product and our support service. Just contact us anytime, we hope to see you around & wish you the very best. Best regards, Hana.

Bestbuyjeweler.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Linda helped me configure my store and gave great suggestions. I would highly recommend this app for anyone in need of great SEO!!!

July 27, 2022

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our app and support service of Linda 💛 Thank you so much, we are grateful to have you with us! Please feel free to reach us anytime in Livechat. All the best, Gina

Ama Story

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

muito bom o app, resolveu meu problema de ads e links quebrados e velocidade da loja, com auxilios on line

July 27, 2022

Nós realmente apreciamos seus negócios e muito gratos por sua confiança 🌞 Suas amáveis ​​palavras significam o mundo para nós. Se você tiver mais problemas, por favor, compartilhe-os conosco via Livechat! Atenciosamente, Linda.