SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Developer
Secomapp
4.8
Edited October 21, 2022

I used this app as many talking about using this app for their dropshipping store. Easy to use. User friendly. Just try it. I engaged them to increase the speed of my store and wow, I am totally blown away with the results. The speed increased to 96% on desktop and 67% on mobile. I am satisfied and happy with the work. Thank you

Lilkiddies
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 days
Secomapp replied October 18, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful compliment! So delighted to hear that you and other dropshipping store owners have a great experience working with our service 🌸 We hope to see you around and wish you continued success! Best, Krystal.

October 17, 2022

Por ahora no ha sido muy amplio el uso que le he otorgado a la app, pero por lo que llevo todo funciona de 10, y gracias a Linda he podido entenderla mejor

P5shops
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied October 17, 2022

Gracias por darnos tan maravillosos comentarios ☀️ Espero ver un glorioso éxito de SEO por delante. Linda y nuestro equipo están disponibles las 24 horas del día, las 24 horas, así que contáctenos cuando lo necesite. Mejor, Anne.

October 17, 2022

Instale la app y la ayuda de Anne ha sido muy buena. Me ha guiado en lo que es la instalacion de mi SEO.

Virginia Vercelli Lingerie
Italy
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
Secomapp replied October 17, 2022

Le enviamos una cálida gratitud por sus valiosos pensamientos. Ha sido un placer para Anne y nuestro equipo cuidar su sitio 💝 ¡No dude en contactarnos a través del chat en vivo cuando lo desee! Saludos, Flora.

October 16, 2022

Anne helped me and walked me through the steps. She was helpful with getting situated with Google. Thank you.

Intentional Beauty LLC
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Secomapp replied October 16, 2022

Thank you for your amazing 5-star review 💟 Anne is very happy that she could be able to help you out. Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance via Live chat, we're always ready to support you! Kind regards, Linda.

October 16, 2022

The help I got was incredible they are fast and helped me with really everything especially Krystal.

Gravyr Store
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 days
Secomapp replied October 16, 2022

It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our service, specially Krystal's assistance 💖 Your happiness motivates us to keep going on and pushing for greater customer service. Thank you once more, and best wishes! Best regards, Hana.