4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

May 28, 2023

Wendy was an amazing help at setting this app up and running all the checks. She ensured I had covered everything that was available in my plan and helped me out with a speed improvement trial.
Highly recommend this app

Mr and Mrs D's Intimacy and Wellness
12 months using the app
Secomapp replied June 1, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for your sweet words. It is such a pleasure to support you in optimizing your site ☀️ Whenever you need more help just let us know via Live chat and we will try our best to serve you! All the best, Sophie.

June 20, 2023

I would like to personally thank and acknowledge *Madelyn* and the support service on Shopify that were provided! The process was so easy and was done in alot less time than if I had tried to figure out on my own! Thank you again Madelyn!

SweetWorkz
About 1 month using the app
Secomapp replied July 25, 2023

Your words are so priceless and our support team, particularly Madelyn, is really delighted to hear them 💝 We truly appreciate your feedback and your business, so please come back to us anytime you want, Wendy and all supporters will be available every time you reach out. Sincerely, Jason.

June 22, 2023

So far I've been happy with the app and the help I received from Wendy. She gave me some good suggestions and reviewed what I already had seen. Looking forward to using this more in the future

Memories & Treasures
4 months using the app
Secomapp replied July 25, 2023

Please accept our gratitude for your review 💛 Our team is super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via livechat, whenever you need us. All the best, Gina.

November 1, 2023

Very good software and good support!

Durbl
About 6 hours using the app
August 29, 2023

Anne is the BEST,she is patient and explains everything thoroughly. She is so friendly and made me feel comfortable.

MZDLuxe
3 months using the app
May 15, 2023

really amazing App, this is second time dealing with them, even if you moved from old store the support always here and available to welcome you with offers, thanks to all team especially wendy :)

vogroo
3 months using the app
Secomapp replied May 16, 2023

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for your wonderful review 💓 It's so great to know you found our assistance helpful for you. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time. Regards, Madelyn.

September 4, 2023

Very professional and helpful

TheFytnessMantra
6 months using the app
July 8, 2023

friendly and a very helpful service, would recommend using this app to boost your website. even the helpline (hana to be specific) was very helpful and nice

Zenmart
Oman
4 months using the app
Secomapp replied July 25, 2023

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for your wonderful review 💓 It's so great to know you found our assistance helpful for you. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time. Best regards, Wendy.

February 19, 2024

I would recommend this app as the customer service is very efficient. Thank you Linda for your help.

SurprizMe
July 25, 2023

Wendy is very helpful! She could turn my page speed from 41 to 70 on mobile and from 70 to 100 on desktop! Thank you so much!

DreamEase