4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting search rankings and improving website loading times. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, clear analytics, and features like SEO Booster and bulk editing. Many have seen immediate improvements in their website's performance. The customer support team is praised for their prompt, professional service and step-by-step guidance. The app offers a free plan and an Enterprise-level package, making it cost-effective and suitable for both SEO beginners and experts.

November 30, 2023

Really helpful online chat - just installed the app, and Wendy guided me through the whole process. Not greatly knowledgeable about SEO, so this is pitched well for me. Made something quite intimidating very straightforward

Stonenexus
3 months using the app
April 3, 2024

Very useful app and great customer care!

MaisonLuminae
Italy
3 days using the app
April 1, 2024

Wendy was very helpful and understanding! Did a great job helping me add additional upgrade to my website. Overall a great experience!

Built From Within Fitness
40 minutes using the app
March 30, 2024

It is a good app because they will support you through the process

kingdomofpets.com
About 3 hours using the app
March 18, 2024

Linda has been exceptional in helping set up the app and boost SEO. Additionally helped pass on issues with my store to the dev team to help resolve issues. Highly recommend and a big thank you!

The Drop Shop UK
About 1 hour using the app
November 14, 2023

I just signed up for the SEO + Speed plan today to take advantage of their discounted rate. So far, Linda, has provided me with good customer support. I don't currently have much feedback yet as I just signed up today. I will be able to provide more information in a few months. Linda, has walked me through everything step-by-step, and she's kindly answered any and all questions I've had. Would recommend.

Soco Silo
5 months using the app
April 18, 2024

Flora was so kind, helping me out with seo to improve my store, giving me all the instructions needed! thanks a lot :)

StoneCraft Play
36 minutes using the app
February 27, 2024

Great support! Friendly and quick response!

Oxytune
Sweden
4 days using the app
April 6, 2024

Hana was awesome in guiding me through the setup. Made things super easy. Great experience!

What the Fish Fishing Gear