SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Official SEO Booster: Mobile & Web Speed, Google Ranking 24/7

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SpaceGenix

Location France

Support très Rapide et efficace.
Très aimable.
Rien de négatif à dire.
Vraiment Parfait, encore Merci au support!

August 30, 2022

C'est fantastique d'entendre que vous avez apprécié notre application 💗 Votre bonheur nous motive à continuer d'améliorer le service client. S'il y a autre chose que nous pouvons aider, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Cordialement, Flore.

DEUBL SCHNEIDERPUPPEN

Location Germany

this is really the best app for SEO. We have tested different apps first. This is the very best app for SEO. The support is great, we haven't experienced anything like this before, Great.
In the app you really have influence on everything that is important in SEO.

August 27, 2022

Please accept our gratitude for your beautiful 5-star review 💛 Our team is super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via Livechat, whenever you need us. Best, Krystal.

homareus

Location Israel

I must say that their service is excellent, just perfect, especially sweet Linda, who apart from the professional service has a feeling of caring with a lot of heart, I really hope to see results soon and if there are any, I will definitely give the extra star :)

August 25, 2022

We are thrilled to receive such wonderful compliments for our customer supporter Linda 💖 Should anything else come up, please feel free to drop us a line. We will do anything we can to boost your SEO further. Sincerely, Jason.

Divarouj

Location Egypt

It's a very good app and made my store much better I loved it and I had help from FLORA in customer service, it helped me

August 25, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving a great 5-star review. It was very thoughtful of you to share that you are happy with our Flora's assistance ❤️ If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us, we're happy to help. Best, Anne.

Joshua Hamilton Enterprises LLC

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Jason deserves a raise. Seriously. Helped me with so many facets of SEO I I had no idea were impacting my google ranking. Thanks J

August 25, 2022

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with our app and Jason's support. Thank you so much for sharing 💕 We will make sure to share this with the whole team to keep up the amazing work. Kind regards, Linda.

WelcomeYarn

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app for boosting your SEO with excellent customer support. Free plan includes basic setups, but paid plan offers a wide range of SEO setups.

August 25, 2022

Thanks a lot for the awesome review 💚 Your satisfaction with our service is greatly appreciated. Whenever you need help, our support team will keep doing everything they can to assist you. Best regards, Hana.

Stadler Form USA

If you are looking for a fast and easy SEO and website speed optimization tool that is not overly expensive, this is the one. It has so many tools that quickly improve your online store. Also the customer support is fantastic. Their team member Flora was friendly and super helpful.

August 25, 2022

So glad to see that you are fully satisfied with our app and Flora's support! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback 🤗 We are very happy to talk to you anytime you need SEO assistance via Live chat window. Best, Krystal.

Shidly

Location India
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Great app, highly recommended. Flora one of their team member responded to my every message and guided me on every step.

August 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! 🎉 Really glad to hear that Flora's assistance has been helpful and informative to you. Just keep exploring the app with our close support via Live chat channel! Kind regards, Linda.

figurineforall.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just installed the app, and Krystal was there to replied to all my messages very quickly and was super friendly. hope the app will help us to get a better rank on google !!

August 22, 2022

So happy to know that our support team was able to meet your expectations. Thank you 💖 If there is anything else that we can help to make your experience more awesome, please don't hesitate to reach us. Best, Anne.

Ekta Helsinki

Location Finland

I have used this app now for some time and I´m really positively surprised how well their customer support works. Every time I´ve had a problem I´ve immediately received the best customer support.

August 22, 2022

Thank you for writing this awesome 5-star review for us! Hearing that you love our service just simply has made our day 🥰 As always, just contact us anytime, it is our pleasure to help with any concerns you have. Regards, Flora.