SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

Easy Google SEO, Boost Traffic, Ranking & Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

midianshop

I am using it for 7 days and it is amazing. Customer service is fast, accurate and really helpful. This app identified a lot of problems on my website which I did not know how to fix. I just messaged them and they fixed it for me. I cannot say much more than I am delighted. Hana from customer service is really helpful and always have a solution for a problem. Thanky you Hana one more time.

Hi midianshop,

Endless thanks to you for giving such a warm review on us. We are happy infinite times to read it and to see you with us.

Hana and the rest of the team made an effort to meet your satisfaction and we are all glad that it meant something to you. SEO Booster app has really cool features for boosting any shop, and every day we try to make it even more efficient and easier for you to use. Rest assured that Hana and our team will be always here to help you reach SEO success!

We look forward to assisting you again soon!

Eden - SEO Booster team

Paisley Autocare

Perfect and simple app to accelerate our SEO tasks within 1 click. Eden provides great support 5 Star all round.

Hi Paisley Autocare,

Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome a review! We are grateful for you sharing your experience with us. I'm very happy to pass along your motivating words to Eden. He would be happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and support team!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat channel for direct support. We always appreciate you and are willing to go above and beyond for your fullest satisfaction.

Hori - SEO Booster team

Mdrebur

i using this app to launch my products to google and so far it seems great. I like their customer service the most. Their support customer service, Gina she is so helpful and nice.

Hey Mdrebur team,

I'd like to thank you on behalf of the SEO Booster team for taking the time to write this wonderful review 💖

This is totally a huge encouragement for Gina and our team when you had a great start and experience with both the app and the service. We are trying our best to keep the service standard high and will never stop to improving our service for valuable customers like you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Natsu - SEO Booster team

hoved-grej.dk

I have not used the app, in a long time, so this is more about the support than the app, it is amzingly good and helpfull, a big thanks to Eden for her kindness and support on a Sunday..

Hey hoved-grej.dk,

We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.😊

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track! Our main priority is to provide you with the best customer experience. Be assured that we are very happy to work with you and try only to improve the quality of our services. We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

If you have any questions, please give us a shout via Livechat, and Eden and our team are always more than happy to assist you.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Chloe Elizabeth

I am new to operating an online business, but Eden helped talk me through the steps needed to optimize the apps potential to benefit my company. Great assistance, easy to follow instructions/app!

August 27, 2021

Good day, Chloe Elizabeth!

Thanks for your review, we are all grateful for such kind words. We are more than happy you're pleased with our tools as well as the customer service. Eden really felt your words, and the whole SEO Booster team appreciates you for supporting us. We always try our best to perform good customer support to our clients, and it’s so pleasing to see that our efforts and hard work resonated with you🌈.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! 💖

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Howlar

Great App with even better Support! Eden guided me through some site fixes and helped me to optimize my results. Highly recommend them!

Dearest Howlar!

Thanks a ton to your wonderful feedback! Our team is so happy to know that we could assist you properly and promptly. Your precious support would definitely motivate Eden and our team to work harder to improve our app and service.

May you need any further assistance, please feel free to drop us a message via live chat anytime you want. It's always our pleasure to accompany you.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Unfound Home

12:10
I have rated it a 3 because you need to have a pro or unlimited account to really be able to access and use all their services properly. This app is helpful for those who do not know about SEO and what to do, but for those which do, it may be helpful a small amount just so that you do not manually have to update your website a lot but otherwise there is not a lot of variations in what you can do. Beginners, it is a perfect solution in helping with your store but will not rank you significantly on search engines. To get higher with a 4 or 5 star, there are parts of the app which needs improvement which I have relayed to a team member and hopefully in the future it becomes more useful for all SEO users, beginners to professionals. 12:20 I have put it to 2-star, downgraded my package and now shall delete the app after being asked to delete my review more than 3 times because this is a small business and this will affect them and their lives. Sorry, but they asked me to review their company, I did with honesty and then they said they don't like my review. Welcome to business and constructive criticism, you need to become a better person and company through customers opinions.

August 21, 2021

Dear Unfound Home admin,

I am so sorry to hear that you have an unexpected experience with our app. That should never have happened, and I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you.

Our Free plan is designed for users who are novices in SEO, that's why it includes basic features only to help them get to know SEO terms in the beginning, and for professionals like you, advanced features are definitely more appropriate. We’d be very appreciated if you can clarify more about what need to be improved so that our team can know it better and work on that asap?

We apologize again for any trouble we may have caused you. Please give us another chance to serve you better. Thank you so much!

Scrubers

Great app, and great costumer service, still new to the app but so far so good, Edin was helpful thank a lot

Good day to you Scrubers,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review! With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and our support team.

If you need further support, Eden and all supporters will always be waiting for you at live chat for direct and instant support. Your satisfaction is always our highest priority!

All the best,

Lea - SEO Booster team

Fabric Desig Treasures

I used this app to help with SEO Marketing. The app support is amazing. I was not sure about whether I needed help, but Eden was online and ready. She helped me with a listing that showed SEO issues. Thank you.

Hi Fabric Desig Treasures,

We are so grateful for your trust and satisfaction with SEO Booster app and our support service. It's always our honor to support you on your SEO journey and to be with you and your valuable business!

If you need any further support, please get back to Eden and our support team via live chat or email support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to give you a hand!

Cheers,

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Japan Knife Shop

This is a disappointing app. This app didn't help improve SEO. What's more, I had a bad experince by their customer service. When we uninstall the app, title tag and meta description were caused problem. We asked them to fix them, but they deleted title tag and meta description from all pages of our site. They did not notice that even though we emailed a couple of times. We emailed them to fix the code, but they did not response. They did not notice the problem caused by them. I had to fix the code broken by them. It's a bad experience.

August 21, 2021

Dear Japan Knife Shop team,

I appreciate you letting me know about your unexpected experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business, and I apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you.

We replied all your email but the replies seemed not well-delivered to you. Our app didn't delete your SEO tags, and our dev has cleared all codes fo the app on your theme, which means all your SEO tags are back to Shopify default.

We have sent you a follow-up email on this issue, please check your email inbox and give us another chance to bring you a better experience with our app. Thank you very much!