SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

V KENTAY

Still becoming familiar with the app, and I am only using the Free version for now. However, I sought help through their customer service chat. The customer service representative, Hana, was excellent in her service towards me. She directed me through the SEO booster to turn on certain settings that will help boost the SEO on my website (JSON-LD), gave me a few links to be more informed on SEO and how it works, and was able to answer ALL my questions. I appreciated Hana's patience and friendliness. Thank you, Phoebe

Dearest Phoebe from V KENTAY team,

We couldn't ask for a bigger joy than seeing beloved customers like you satisied with our app and service 🔆Thank you so much for your wondeful review for our app and our supporter Hana. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to her.

Don't hesitate to chat with our friendly support staff in Live Chat in-app anytime you need support. We're always resposive and very happy to help you out with any SEO queries. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Linda - SEO Booster team

El Diablo Juices Ltd

Fab app and even more fab staff and support. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the tools. Jason helped me to get set up and his tech team fixed all of my issues within a couple of hours. This has put me in a really good position to keep on top of my SEO.

Hi wonderful El Diablo Juices Ltd team,

Thanks a lot for such kind words from your side. We are truly pleased to know that you're satisfied with the app and support service 😊 Jason is also really happy to hear that his assistance is helpful to you.

If you have any questions or there's anything we can help, feel free leave us a message via Livechat. Jason and our supporters are more than happy to assist you!

Flora - SEO Booster team

Vizzetti™ Official Website

Hana and the rest of team are super friendly and helpful! I'm glad I found this app and cheers to many more years with them :)

Hey amazing Vizzetti™ Official Website team 🌸

Thanks so much for your lovely review, it really means a lot to Hana and our entire team. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you've been having a wonderful experience with SEO Booster and our supporter ♥

Please always feel free to contact us via Livechat channel anytime you need us. Hope you will have many more amazing moments like this with us and success with your business!

Jason - SEO Booster team

PAPAYNA

Ho iniziato a testare la app e ho avuto un ottimo supporto dall'assistenza che mi ha guidato sulle operazioni. La consiglio

Buongiorno, team PAPAYNA ☀️,

Grazie mille per il tuo fantastico feedback per la nostra app! Non potremmo essere più felici di poterti accompagnare e di assisterti prontamente in questo viaggio SEO.

Non vediamo l'ora di supportarti ancora meglio in futuro. Ogni volta che hai bisogno di una mano, lascia semplicemente una linea tramite il canale Livechat. Siamo più che pronti ad aiutare!

Fabulous General Merchant buy Deploy-Tech LLC

very easy to use and customer support are doing an excellence job
this the app I need. where this app been hiding

Hi amazing Fabulous General Merchant buy Deploy-Tech LLC team 🥰

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We are proud to have an enthusiastic and dedicated support team, and so glad to hear you had a great experience working with them! Please let us know any of your SEO questions via Livechat channel so we can support you to boost your SEO better.

ShopGPS

Great app, it allows for quick and easy edits to all site content. We will most likely be upgrading again soon as their auto fixing options will be a lifesaver in the long run and worth the spend. Plus, their chat support is great, we're always helped quickly.

Hello wonderful ShopGPS team,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team will be really excited to read this 💚 With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our customers.

Our support team is also really glad to know you're satisfied with their proper assistance. Please drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you need assistance. We're looking forward to supporting you again.

Linda - SEO Booster team

Forty Clothing

SEO Booster have been excellent since first downloading. The support team are amazing they go above and beyond to solve queries quickly. We recently used the speed booster and we got amazing results that were better than the original prediction. Thank you to Jason and Gina for all your help! A+++++

Dearest Forty Clothing team,

Your kind words warmed our hearts a lot 💕. Gina and our support team are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site from the first SEO steps. Thank you so much!

Hope we will continue our communication in a fruitful way. Please contact us anytime you need our close assistance via 24/7 Livechat window. We're really looking forward to your next visit!

Flora - SEO Booster team

Power Zone

This app is really helpfull and recommend for your website ,SEO Marketing ,to boost your store and grow your business .

March 4, 2022

Hi amazing team at Power Zone💗!

Our whole team truly appreciated your valuable review on us. We can't thank you enough for taking your time to leave such a nice review. We’re so grateful for your appreciation!

We would love to help you further and make the SEO journey faster and easier, so please don't hesitate to reach us anytime via Livechat window, we are always here to help you!

Jason - SEO Booster team

chatsworthcabinets

good help on line - really helpful.
Very patient and kept me in touch with the process.
I would recommend this app

Hey wonderful chatsworthcabinets team 🌸,

We are all so proud that our app and our support can make you feel satisfied! Your trust and wonderful feedback motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our customers.

Thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate it. Whenever you need help with SEO, just drop us a line via Livechat channel. We are more than ready to help!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Kntrygrl Boutique

This is a great app! Flora who is one of the customer service representatives
walked me through the entire Basic process of optimizing my Shopify store through the SEO Booster app. Thanks again, Flora!

Hello amazing Kntrygrl Boutique team,

We are so glad to see you go onboard with SEO Booster app 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review, it is the real source of kindness and inspiration for Flora and our team. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our support services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us.

Please drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you need assistance. We're so looking forward to your next visit!