SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 8, 2022

Recomendo com toda certeza, por ser um app que ajuda em nossos objetivos e ajuda no meu desempenho e metas do meu dia a dia. Quem ainda não conheceu, pode adicionar sem medo de ser feliz.

australianas
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Secomapp replied December 8, 2022

Toda a nossa equipe está muito feliz por ter a chance de atendê-lo e não poderíamos estar mais felizes em tê-lo satisfeito com nosso aplicativo e serviços 😊 Se precisar de nosso suporte, não hesite em nos enviar uma mensagem. Atenciosamente, Jason.

December 7, 2022

We are very happy with the technical support as they responded rather quickly to address some performance concerns I had.

The Candy Curio Treat Shop
Time spent using app: 3 days
Secomapp replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome a review! We are grateful for you sharing your experience with us 🌟 If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our Live chat for direct support. All the best, Gina.

December 7, 2022

I am so very pleased with the help i got from CS! The App is great and improve instantly! Thank you so much

Vintialaza
Austria
Time spent using app: 5 days
Secomapp replied December 7, 2022

Words can't describe how happy we are reading your feedback! Our team are overwhelmed with joy right now 🌸 Whenever you need help, please feel free to drop us a line again, we're here for you anytime! Kind regards, Linda.

December 6, 2022

I recently installed this app and had a few questions regarding my store speed, Linda was very lovely and helped me with all my questions, she is very prompt in responding to me and took her time to answer my questions. I must install the app for sure!

airday
Poland
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Secomapp replied December 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely 5-star review ❤️ It was a pleasure for Linda to work with you and we're happy that we managed to assist you with your SEO concerns. Don't forget to contact us whenever you need our help! Best regards, Hana.

December 6, 2022

Great App. Customer support is amazing. Thank you, Hana! SearchPie is perfect for all Shopify Stores. I highly recommend it!

GoodDealSale
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
Secomapp replied December 6, 2022

Thank you a ton for your amazing feedback to our app 💟 We're so happy that we could deliver promt assistance to you. Whenever you need help with SEO, please drop a message. We'll be available to help you out in minutes. Best, Krystal.

December 6, 2022

I recently installed this app and had a few questions regarding my store speed, Hana was very lovely and helped me with all my questions, she is very prompt in responding to me and took her time to answer my questions. I must install the app for sure!

Mr Collectable Studio
Time spent using app: 2 days
Secomapp replied December 6, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, and we really appreciate your amazing review 🥰 Rest assured that we will be with you for any step you take with SEO. Just stay connected with our close support anytime! Regards, Flora.

Edited December 5, 2022

THank you ANNE & LINDA for your help it was really great , you work me through step by step and answer to my demande very professionally.

Queenoface.com
Time spent using app: 3 days
Secomapp replied December 5, 2022

Anne and Linda are feeling on top of the world when you remember and shout out their names on your lovely review 💟 Thank you so much. Our team are always here with you so just drop us a message anytime! Sincerely, Jason.

December 5, 2022

I used this app to improve my speed optimization and with support assistance, they helped me a lot now my website is speedy and SEO organized

andking-test
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
Secomapp replied December 5, 2022

Our whole team truly appreciated your valuable review on us 😍 We can't thank you enough for such heartwarming words. Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime, we are always here to help you! Best, Anne.

Edited December 5, 2022

Support is awesome!!!! I am very very happy with this app and Jason went above and beyond to help me

Zen Silk Pets | Trusted and Loved by Pet Lovers
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied December 5, 2022

Thanks a lot for praising our service! I'm glad that our support team has been able to help you promptly 😊 If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at Live chat window. All the best, Gina.

December 4, 2022

Flora was very helpful on the support team in chat support. I had some issues with SEO and she walked me through all the fixes. Great app

Yugen Club
Time spent using app: 27 days
Secomapp replied December 4, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Nice to know that you got prompt and helpful support from our Flora 🥰 We are just one message away, so come contact us anytime you want! Your satisfaction is always our pride and joy. Best, Krystal.