4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

May 28, 2022

Wow! Amazing service! Hana went above and beyond to not only solve my problem, but also provide extra support for issues I wasn't even aware of! I highly recommend this app and the team is top-notch. Thank you for your excellent support.

Honey Boo Designs
Secomapp replied May 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback 😊! We're focusing on developing a user-friendly app and I'm happy to hear that Hana's support effort brings you a great experience.

Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime via Live chat, we are always here to help you!

Jason - SEO Booster team

October 18, 2019

It fixes errors in seconds, a great app if you're just starting, I think one of the best SEO apps for beginners, you should definitely give it a go!

Lolly And Mills
France
December 17, 2022

Only just started with searchpie but they were instantly available and ready to support me with my seo, so far so good!

Impact CBD
Secomapp replied December 18, 2022

It’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about our customer service you’ve experienced. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well 💖 Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help! Best, Krystal.

October 18, 2019

Just starting to use it. But feels so good. Simple a easy.
I hope next days I will see the effects.

Vida Natural Tienda
Spain
August 31, 2020

I've just installed this app and so far its usability is great for absolute beginners. I'll update this once I've been using this for longer

Deseret Collectibles
New Zealand
May 14, 2023

The service is very good, the reply is timely, and the functions are relatively complete, which is very important for the operation of the website.

Porcelain Ning pottery
China
28 days using the app
Secomapp replied May 16, 2023

Thank you for a very well-rounded and thorough review of our app and the support service ✨ And we look forward to seeing you again via Live chat window! Sincerely, Jason.

May 27, 2021

I have just set it up and made a few changes as per instructed, but it's really easy, dummy-proof, so far so good, and I will update as I go!

foxandfogo
Secomapp replied May 28, 2021

So proud to know that you've made an attempt to SEO your site, following our guides. Things will pay off for all your effort. We're glad to be here to accompany you in this long and meaningful SEO journey. Give us a shout anytime and we are more than ready to support you!
Gina - SEO Booster team

Edited February 16, 2023

SEOについて知識があまりなく、不安だったのですが、丁寧に根気よくサポートしてくださいました。私の言語に対応してくださったのがとても嬉しかったです。設定に関して、やらなくてはいけないリストみたいなのがあれば分かりやすいなと思いました。I didn't have much knowledge about SEO, so I was worried, but they kindly and patiently supported me. I was very happy that they supported me in my language. Regarding the settings, I thought it would be easier to understand if there was a list of what I had to do.

侶 TOMO
Japan
Secomapp replied February 17, 2023

Thank you very much for your kind words. We truly appreciate it and so glad to hear that our service has amazed you! If you need any further help, do not hesitate to reach us out anytime. Wishing your business the very best 🌞 Regards, Flora.

November 15, 2022

I would really suggest this app. If you don't have so much knowledge in SEO this app is a life saver. I also want to thank Fiora from the support team. She helped me a lot.

PawStore
Secomapp replied November 15, 2022

Your kinds words really brighten our day 💖 We are so glad that our supporter has helped you promptly. Please stay connected with us through Live Chat in-app so we can guide you to enhance SEO even more! Best regards, Hana.

September 29, 2019

Just started to use this and so far it works great. I will see how the rest of this app works but if the last half is as good as the first half it is a great app.

Everything Just 4 U