SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Madronify

Wow, that was quick and painless! Curious to see the audit report and if the fixes are as easy as setup...

LEMUORAH

So far good, easy to install. I am going to see what it does for my website, I hope it will be a positive app. Like I said installing was easy and fast.

Brazilian Hair Shop

Very helpful for auditing and correcting my website. And the best is that it's completely free with no funny plan

gracefull tees

I just began to use it so far so good and its free so its definitely worth a try why not? It seems to provide a lot of information.

bargaincosmetics

we noticed a vast improvement within 24 hours - fantastic app.. would advise anyone to give it a try. Simple and easy to use.. A++++ website traffic up 800%.

Made En Moroc

Love this app! It has helped me increase my SEO and page views by a lot. Super grateful for this service.

Daily Hijab

Really easy to use, free of charge, couldn't wish for anything else. I recommend this app for sure.

MINDS: Modern Interiors Network - Design Source

Wow !!! That was fast. Initial setup was very easy. Let's see if we can see improvements after this.

vixrox clothing

This app appears to be pretty good. Lots of free features that perform above many paid apps that I have tried.

CG Limited

Easy to use and sorted in less than 5 minutes. fixed all errors with my SEO. Would definitely recommend