Reviews (4,147)

4.9

Merchants highly praise this app for boosting SEO and site speed, which enhances search rankings and organic traffic. It's easy to use without needing coding skills and offers features like SEO Booster, Speed Optimization, image compression, and broken link repair. The app supports multiple languages and provides detailed analytics for site optimization. Customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness, with specific team members frequently commended. Many merchants start with the free plan and consider upgrading to the paid options due to the app's effectiveness.

March 10, 2023

customer service was detailed and very knowledgable the agrant (Anne) Helped me use the entire app step by step! very responsive very helpful app thanks to (Anne) i fully optimized my site. Would defintely recommened this app.

Melanin Dollz
Secomapp replied March 14, 2023

We appreciate you for the kind words, it means a lot to Anne and our team. Rest assured that we always puts customers' satisfaction as one of our top priorities 🌼 And feel free to contact us should anything else coming up. All the best, Gina.

June 5, 2023

I am in the process of opening my Shopify shop. All features of SearchPie: SEO Booster &Speed for my small business are working well. I found site speed and image compression features extremely valuable for my retail shop . Customer support is quick and very helpful.

Turkishwares
Secomapp replied June 14, 2023

We couldn't thank you enough for your kind words for our Linda. She would be very happy to know that her support could be of help to you. Don't hesitate to shout at Linda and our support team anytime in Live Chat in-app 😍 Best regards, Wendy.

August 20, 2020

This app is fantastic value.Its has already boosted my website up the list a bit and Im only doing the free one

watchitnz.com
New Zealand
Edited January 12, 2023

bon service client, m'a aidé à augmenter mon score SEO qui est allé à un score très élevée grâce à l'application

MagneticBattery
Belgium
Secomapp replied January 12, 2023

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis généreux ✨ Notre équipe est vraiment ravie d'apprendre que vous avez une bonne expérience avec notre service d'assistance. Si vous avez besoin d'autre chose, n'hésitez pas à revenir vers nous, nous ne sommes qu'à un clic ! Meilleur, Krystal.

March 6, 2021

This app seems good so far. Just downloaded it though. Love that they have a free plan so I can try it out before I decide to pay.

The Med Bros
April 28, 2020

Great just need more free features on the available free plan. I recommend it and it gets better if can improve more

Javaraw
Indonesia
February 27, 2020

Easy-to-use and high-quality app for optimizing SEO. I'm new to SEO, and this app was very helpful. Recommended!

Quantum Force Kids
August 26, 2020

Very easy to use already improved my seo score i will be upgrading to the paid version this is the tool i was looking for

spacecadetonline
March 9, 2023

Love the free speed boost for my website on both desktop and mobile. customer service "Ms. Madelyn" was very nice and helpful

Macrofashion1
United Arab Emirates
Secomapp replied March 9, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We're delighted to know that you enjoy the benefit of using our app and the prompt support of our customer support team 🌸 We are all around to help whenever you need. Regards, Flora.

December 15, 2022

Tive um ótimo atendimento. Fui atendido por Flora que deu continuidade no atendimento de Sally duas pessoas maravilhosas, só tenho a agradecer. 10 estrelas

Nick Br
Brazil
Secomapp replied December 15, 2022

Absolutamente incrível! Ficamos muito felizes em saber que você está gostando de trabalhar com a nossa Flora 💟 Caso precise de mais ajuda, não hesite em nos contatar. Obrigado, mais uma vez, por suas amáveis ​​palavras. Tudo de bom, Gina.