SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 27, 2019

Cool app! I love everything about it, it's easy to use, and totally free! I always needed an app like this in my life!

Waybags
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 27, 2019

Just installed it and learning how to use it. I will adjust rating depending on my experience and functionallity.

Horse Tack Online, LLC
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 27, 2019

Pretty easy to use. I have set this for my site and looks like it works. Will need to wait for a few days to make sure it works.

Magic Shoes Online
Honduras
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 27, 2019

Este aplicativo aparenta ser bem simples de usar. Quero muito que consiga êxito no ranking do SEO das páginas de meu site.

Loja Nadiaz
Brazil
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 26, 2019

Just started but so far so good. Easy to use from what I can see. Not sure about the verification but that's a little tricky.

Amelia's Expressions
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 26, 2019

Great app. It allowed me to iron out issues on my website. Some options are free - which is great.

Animal Cushion Covers
Ireland
October 26, 2019

Great app so far, going to use it for longer and see how it affects my shop. I will write another review then.

Jannik from Tomorrow's People

Tomorrow's People
Germany
Edited October 26, 2019

As soon as I anstalled this app, it found a lot of things that my business really needed. I was very happy for this

Kiira
Norway
October 26, 2019

So far super helpful and easy to use - really great to have folks who made SEO Booster create something to help small businesses. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Red Room VIP
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 26, 2019

En découverte de l'application, en 1 er abord facile d'utilisation pour les personnes non expertes en informatique et en référencement.
je valide le site en esperant m'amener plus de clientèle sur mon site

Les Gourmandises de Zabou35