4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

September 4, 2022

Anne Was very cooperative and helped me alot and sorted all issues on my website step by step iam very thankful

mystorifi
Secomapp replied September 5, 2022

We really appreciate this 5-star review about your experience here at Search Me 🌸 We are grateful to have such an awesome customer, and definitely be happy to read what you wrote! Hope to see you around soon. All the best, Gina.

Edited July 18, 2020

I really like this app it's help alot and i will use and use again.... Don't check twice install to your store immediately,,,,,

Qluevo
September 29, 2019

it is a great app so far. very excited to use it. I just really hope this works and brings me some sales

OLATI
November 29, 2020

Only time will tell , I will await the end of month return on my site review . Then ill either keep it or move on . cheers stay safe .

Britannia Elite Supplies Ltd
April 22, 2022

I used this app tool and it had helped me with my SEO issues, Linda and the team have done an amazing job.

Jesse Grow Store
Secomapp replied April 22, 2022

I really appreciate your time writing this feedback 😍 So glad to hear that you are satisfied with the app and assistance from Linda.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to get back to us via Live chat window.

Flora - SEO Booster team

September 11, 2019

I like it already. I just installed it and went on speed check and instantly went from slow to ok. I will take ok speed over slow anyday. So is it worth it? Umm yaaa! This app., is wonderful and Thank you to the developers/Secomapp.

Ann More Products
November 15, 2019

This app is excellent to finish polishing your site and taking care of stuff some of us don't know, would recommend it!

KatoClothingCo
October 19, 2019

SEO booster is the best free seo app available. Very fast and improves a lot of website performance issues. Thankyou SEO BOOSTER

Exotic Bear Women's Fashion Boutique
October 10, 2019

GOOD VERY SERVICES

jarsperu.online
Peru
December 13, 2022

Thanks top service and very helpful app for our shop - Always very courteous and available within minutes

MegabannerXXL
Germany
Secomapp replied December 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your gorgeous review, it is the real source of kindness and inspiration for our team 🥳 Please drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you need our assistance! Regards, Flora.