Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Elements-Of-Allison

I don't see how setting up your SEO could get any easier. I loved how it took me through each area.

Smicker Store

Great app, lets you optimize your site's SEO in less than 10 mins. If you need pro help with optimizing this topic, for sure this will help

AlfredPaws

i would referrer this to new stores that want to improve and old stores that need to improve ill give them them a chance and so should you .

Lovely Cactus

Helped me make sure that what I am doing is right and correct the things I have missed or didn't realize was important. Does a great job digging deep through every aspect of your site that you don't even know is there. I think the changes will be super helpful!

Chill 'n' Charge

Wow. That was fast and awesome! That took the pain and hassle out of doing SEO myself. I definitely recommend SEO BOOSTER!

The Tangerine Fox

I have just run through the testing & it was easy to use & understand. not sure yet if any improvements in sales will be seen but happy to write a further review if & when it does! very easy to navigate so far though. thanks

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Only discovered this app today. Very easy to use, very well explained. All done in one click. Thank you!

Bernatec

SEO booster was very fast and easy to use. it went through everything on my website step by step and really helped me. dxd

Pastel Home

Harlan Grace AU

amazing, thank you for your free help. it has really made the SEO process so much easier. Now to sit and watch the sales roll in to make me a gazillionaire.