SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed , 3,068 reviews

4.9
November 8, 2019

Yeah nah not bad, helped my site get found on Google so yeah can't complain. For a free plan it goes pretty good let's put it that way

Hunting & 4x4 Australia
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
November 7, 2019

you guys are doing a pretty impressive job, please I really need your help in terms of SEO to improve my ranking as well as backlist

StyleLure
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 7, 2019

fine and super quick. especially as a beginner - optimizations are automatic but their requirement is explained which helps me alot

Nave Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 7, 2019

it help me to optimize my shop realy in minute
easy to use and food free plan................................................................................................

CbdBenefit4u
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 7, 2019

Love this app, Higly recommed to the store owners who want to improve the seo but don't know much about it.

Bad Bitch Beauty
Malta
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 6, 2019

Works great so far! Haven't had any issues with the set up - spending more time to really familiar myself with the app but no complaints so far!

ivy & pine
Time spent using app: 6 months

Review body ok

terminal
Thailand
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 6, 2019

This app is great. It helped me optimize my SEO set ups and fix what wasn't performing well thanks .

DealFy.ma
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Edited November 6, 2019

I have just installed the app and it is easy to use. So far so good on the free plan. May upgrade plan in the future after I have used it longer.

Blackhead Clothing
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
November 6, 2019

It looks like this app is going to improve my sales. I will keep watching it. Thank you very much fellows.

inpreda