Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Keyword, AMP, Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Elegance Jewels & Watches

i used this application its help me lot. i really like this SEO package and i am recommending this software.

3DTireStickers

I love this app it is great, in just 1 day i saw huge growth with the use of SEO. Even though SEO is so great I would use this always use this it does everything for me!

Frankie Nose

Just opened my Shopify store and found this app. Makes is SO easy to optimize your SEO. So far so good!

DailyCarelife

so far so good and free, my side had lots of different errors, which seo booster sorted out instantly

Heather Jordan Jewelry

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Easily installed. I will return to update my review after it's run for a while to detail how useful and effective it was.

Tap2Weed

I just installed this app and it already is making changes in my site I would never have a clue.....

LuxuryKnotsPH

Location Philippines

I just installed the app and let's see what this app has to offer in the next few months. Will propably update this review after

Smiles & Style fashion Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good app

VAC HACK

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I appreciate the descriptive explanations of what what needs to be done and how it's going to be executed

Elixir & Co.

Helped fix some missing elements for google analytics and Json files! plus increased traffic to my site! win win!!