4.9
Edited November 1, 2019

Wow ! I used this app for a sitemap and got so much more. Checked for broken links throughout our site, checked for long titles and meta tags. Outstanding. I will be using this app non-stop. Two Thumbs up. Keep up the great work.

Reo's Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 1, 2019

Just wanna try it first. but I have to write a review.Just wanna try it first. but I have to write a review.

RELX UK
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 1, 2019

A must have SEO app! It does almost everything automatically. It fixed many issues of my store with just a click!

kookooshop.com
Greece
Time spent using app: 30 days
November 1, 2019

hello team great work keep up the good work, thanks for the beutifully designed app, i just love this app very muck thanks once again

ahmedabadtrunk.in
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 1, 2019

The app really helped me understand and gve me tips and ideas about how to go forward. Most of it was fixed for free. Andreas

BLACK LANES
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 1, 2019

Thank you for creating an app for the non-SEO knowing community! This is truly a God-Send. Highly recommend!

Melina's Bowtique LLC
Time spent using app: 5 minutes

I love it. It did t
Help me a lot to fix my store. Its a great value to have it. In happy with my investment

HERLINDABOUTIQ-STORE
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited October 31, 2019

facile en quelques clics merci pour cette application je recommande a tout le monde pas besoin de s'y connaitre ou d'etre expert

MRS INNOV
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 31, 2019

Amazing App, really helps you with fixing SEO related issues for better ranking on google, easy to navigate and very helpful

Dashund Technologies
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 31, 2019

i test it and will see how it work and maybe if the app is good ,i will update my comment, thank you for evrything

Forssa.de