SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Natural Boss Queen

Location St. Martin

I used this app for my store in general to optimised and did everything asap. I'm amazed and recommend it.

wheat-straws

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Great app! Helps me a lot. There service is great and fast. Would really recommend this SEO Booster.

AnimeMerch3000

This app has helped detect my SEO issues and showed me step by step what was wrong in order to get organic traffic to my shop!

Goofy Gifts store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

this app helped my sco a lot and i would recommend it to anyone this is having trouble getting traffic

Natural Whispering Wonder

Time spent using app About 2 years

Super easy to use. I know nothing about seo. This was simple. You just overlook what you need to fix, and hit fix it and voila.
That easy.

Hair Sophisticated

I enjoy the setting , its a walk in the park for me who is not really computer savvy . but i am excited

RIXOLA

Location France

I love this App. he gave me a lot of free services. and helped me with SEO. and have many solutions. I LOVE IT

VIP Beards

Time spent using app 14 minutes

If SEO is confusing for you then I recommend this app as its good straight forward app to use

Baitntack

I do not have experience doing this stuff. First trying and the app did all the works and was easy to use.

Hypex

Location Brazil

excelente app, i am tester app in my store in shopfy, i am managere of traffic organic e ads from facebook e googl ads fg