SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chiquebysha

Time spent using app About 1 month

I just downloaded the app. I will update with results later. It seems to be a big help. Thank you for that.

ShopPricedToSell

great step by step explanations and links to google's services. however, google analytics, despite setting it up, did not show on my dashboard as activated.

MommasLove.com

Just added and it optimized my site. Let's see how it goes. It was fast and easy to use. Thank you

Artisland Store

Location Morocco
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I installed this app to test I really like this app, SO helpful. I could fix all my issue in few minutes

VITON

Location Sweden

I used this app to help me optimize. Boost my sales but i love how it informs me to fix some broken links etc. Thank you for the great services that you provide to some of us that need it, also its free and everyone loves free things.

puff-paff.com

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 year

Perfect app for beginner store owners! Really appreciate the good work. My store went places after I started using the app!

Elegance Jewels & Watches

i used this application its help me lot. i really like this SEO package and i am recommending this software.

3DTireStickers

I love this app it is great, in just 1 day i saw huge growth with the use of SEO. Even though SEO is so great I would use this always use this it does everything for me!

Frankie Nose

Just opened my Shopify store and found this app. Makes is SO easy to optimize your SEO. So far so good!

DailyCarelife

so far so good and free, my side had lots of different errors, which seo booster sorted out instantly