4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

September 21, 2022

Great app, I recommend it. The assistance is also excellent. Hana is magnificent.
Definitely a great remedy for all the key SEO issues

FARAONE STORE
Italy
Secomapp replied September 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to give our team such a glowing 5-star review ☀️ Your kind words fill us with joy hearing Hana's assistance is helpful to you. As ever, let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with. Best, Krystal.

Edited September 19, 2019

The seo booster app works very well, just as described. It was very helpful in improving my website.

Virtue Accessories
Edited August 5, 2021

4th August - I have installed the app, I am yet to see the results.But, all in all a very easy setup to install with only 3 clicks. 5th August - Today is my first day after installing SEO Booster App and I have already made 2 SEO improvements. I received a chat from Eden with recommendations which is simply great. I appreciate the Support provided by proactively approaching me to fix my website issues. I would certainly recommend this App.

JustUnique Ltd
Secomapp replied August 5, 2021

Dear JustUnique Ltd team,

It's our honour to walk you through your very first steps with SEO. We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team right when you just get started with the app. All of our staff do work really hard to try to keep the app as easy to use as possible for all customers, especially for our lovely customers like you. And we’re happy to hear we hit that mark! You have our words that we are with you from now on until when you achive your SEO goal.

Let's go to the app and Live chat with us when you find anything tricky, we'll handle it for you quickly.

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Edited April 22, 2022

The app is easy to use and the company is amazingly fast and helpful. I would highly recommend installing this app. I had the pleasure of working with Hana.

Polar Ray
Secomapp replied April 22, 2022

Thank you a lot for leaving such wonderful feedback on us. Hana and our team truly appreciate every word and are so happy to hear them exactly from you ✨.

We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Just drop us a line via Livechat channel!

Jason - SEO Booster team

July 21, 2020

Great so far, hopefully I’ll start to see some results. Fast work done on my store already. Can’t wait!

Champions Grove
August 10, 2020

Why wouldn't you want an app that allows you to boost your exposure through optimized SEO search on the internet and it's free?

H2O Infused Fitness
April 1, 2022

Very nice tool, it helps so much to improve Seo, i can really recommend that. we are very proud to found such an great app for our company.

malennachzahlen-erwachsene
Germany
Secomapp replied April 3, 2022

Hello there, malennachzahlen-erwachsene team 💞

Warmest thanks for leaving this glowing review! We're immensely grateful for your words. It's kindness like yours that inspires and helps us grow and keep moving forward.

Our team promise to always be there for you whenever you need our smallest support, so just give us a shout through Live Chat channel in-app and we're more than happy to help you out with SEO!

Flora - SEO Booster team

April 7, 2022

Thanks voor de support Gina! De problemen werden snel opgelost en nu staat er een goede SEO oplossing voor ons.

La Machine Cycle Club
Netherlands
Secomapp replied April 12, 2022

Goedendag, La Machine Cycle Club-team 💓

Eindeloos bedankt voor het geven van zo'n warme recensie over ons. We zijn oneindig blij om het te lezen en om je bij ons te zien.

Wees gerust dat Gina en ons team er altijd zullen zijn om u te helpen SEO-succes te bereiken!

Jason - SEO Booster team

January 28, 2020

love this app helped with everything I'm new so much needed but right after plenty of traffic a must-have and the best thing is they made it so easy

campn hikes
Edited August 5, 2021

Eden ang Gnuh were really helpful in fixing some of the issues my store was having. They were really nice and patient with us, while also being informative.

Naturaleza Homewares & Gifts
Secomapp replied August 5, 2021

Dear Naturaleza Homewares & Gifts,

We couldn't thank you enough for your kind words for Eden and Gnuh. They would be very happy to know that their support could be of help to you.

Our supporters and developers team do work really hard to help all customers optimize SEO to the fullest with our app, and your sweet encouragement is the biggest motivation for them.

Don't hesitate to give Eden, Gnuh and our support team a shout anytime in Live Chat in-app. We're always responsive and very happy to help you with any SEO questions.

Lea - SEO Booster team