Reviews (4,045)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly SEO and speed boosting features, which have notably improved search rankings, organic traffic, and website loading times. The app's clear analytics, multi-language support, and personalized SEO strategies are also praised. The customer support team is recognized for their quick and professional service. Many find the app cost-effective and appreciate its commitment to transparency and communication. It's recommended for both SEO beginners and experts.

February 17, 2022

Great customer support, always there to answer all your questions. Hana was extremely helpful. Thank you!

brightamos
Secomapp replied February 23, 2022

Good day to brightamos team,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review 😍! With your precious feedback, it motivates us, including Hana and our support team, to keep on improving the app and the service everyday!

We will always be waiting to assist you, so just give us a shout through Live Chat channel in-app whenever you need us!

Gina - SEO Booster team

December 26, 2022

its very helpful by the search pie SEO booster. i make spacial thanks for those who are working and answering my questions. they are very helpful

MSD outlet
Denmark
Secomapp replied December 26, 2022

Thank you for spending time to give us such a brilliant 5-star review 😍 We're overjoyed to hear your compliments on our support service. As always, if there is anything else we can ever help you with, please do let us know. Best regards, Hana.

October 16, 2019

Nice and free app! Nice and free app! Nice and free app! Nice and free app! Nice and free app! Nice and free app! Nice and free app! Nice and free app! Nice and free app!

Strefa-CBD.pl | Sklep CBD
Poland
September 20, 2019

Great app. Boosted my Google listing and helped me launch my agency for no extra cost. Glad I went with them

Best NC Realtors
June 20, 2023

Absolutely amazing service and very fast response time! Great features and recommendations! Definitely a must have for any shop owner.

Digital By M&B
Secomapp replied July 25, 2023

Thank you very much for your kind words. We truly appreciate it and so glad to hear that our service has amazed you! If you need any further help, do not hesitate to reach us out anytime. Wishing your business the very best 🌞 Best, Krystal.

June 23, 2020

This is a great application. I love how you can optimize every aspect of your website. This has really improved with our client buying experience. I'm sure this application has help many people in the past.

Thewoodguys1776.com
August 8, 2020

Definitely one of the better SEO apps out there! I've only had this installed for a little while but I'm optimistic about the results.

Sunrise Supply Co.
Edited September 15, 2019

this app is so amazing it helped me with my seo, i can't belive that this what it says. I love this app im amazed at the results. i enjoyed that it helped me fix some issues with my site.

VapeTasticss
September 28, 2022

This is the first time using the app. I am using the free on for now but, I contacted support to assist me in setting it up, and Hana was amazing. She assisted me quickly, and didn't pressure me to upgrade. Very satisfied with their customer service.

River Barn Designs
Secomapp replied September 28, 2022

It's great to see that you had a great experience working with Hana and our app at the very beginning ✨ Please don't hesitate to shoot our support team a message anytime, we really wish to stay connected with you! Best, Krystal.

November 25, 2020

The app fixed my SEO in just a few seconds.
Did not dive in already to all that the app is capable of but up until now it's looks great!

Elite Keepers Shop