SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited September 17, 2019

Very easy to use, just one click and everything is fixed
Amazing, highly recommended⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I will continue to use....

Tweekchic
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 17, 2019

Great App. Really helped to get my store ready and all I had to do was click a button. I would recommend to everyone.

Simply Christian Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
September 17, 2019

Super easy to use, also pretty fast. The app analyzes your shopify website and explain exactly what the problem is. Just downloaded the app though. Now we wait to see the results

Frivv
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 17, 2019

i just start using this app and so far my store is improved.
it helps me a lot fixing issues with my page i will wait for results.

Blackbrdstore
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 17, 2019

i used this app and it really works for me to fix my problemsThis was so quick and easy! All it took was a few mouse clips and my SEO was optimized! Hope I see results soon!

torotos
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 17, 2019

Good app and it's very very easy to use. It helped me a lot to optimize the SEO of my store and everything

Loja Epoch
Brazil
Time spent using app: 1 day

Geekis
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 17, 2019

I almost ready to launch a new store - I just added this app -it said I have some problems and offered to 'fix it' - other reviews for the app said it worked well so I took the chance - I'll review again when I know more so fingers crossed.

o K j o n
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 17, 2019

Seems to do a great job in ensuring all the SEO is running smoothly. Cant wait to see the results from it

Brad Spicer Clothing Co.
Ireland
Time spent using app: 27 days
September 17, 2019

It seems simple enough to install and instructions are straight forward. Hopefully people can find us easy now!

RNRK Los Angeles