Reviews (4,027)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly SEO and speed boosting features, which have notably improved search rankings, organic traffic, and website loading times. The app's clear analytics, multi-language support, and personalized SEO strategies are also praised. The customer support team is recognized for their quick and professional service. Many find the app cost-effective and appreciate its commitment to transparency and communication. It's recommended for both SEO beginners and experts.

January 22, 2020

It was a good experience for a free trial. They scanned all the SEO parts we need to boost our page out there.

DZTINY
Indonesia
January 15, 2021

This app has automatically optimized my SEO in an instant, free plan available as well. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hype Sneakers Shop
May 3, 2020

I downloaded it and it seems to be working fine. I says it has corrected my descriptions and located broken links. It is also very fast and simple to use comparied to other apps I have tried

The Hope Dealers
July 3, 2020

I used this to fix some simple problems on my site.

It's so easy to install and to operate! Great app!

Handelsonderneming K. Mol
Netherlands
September 19, 2019

So far so good. My store has been open for about a week now and I've made a total of 2 orders.

Intrepidejewelry.com

Intrepide Jewelry
January 3, 2020

verigooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood , muy buena

universes pets
Spain
October 2, 2019

Esse aplicativo ajudou muito no SEO do meu site. Ele é bem prático. Tudo muito automático. Poderia ser um pouco mais rápido na parte do ALT, mas fora isso, perfeito.

Gymidi
Brazil
September 13, 2019

very nice, the app is great and let me know exactly what i need to do so if you want something easy to use i will tecomend you this app everytime.

shoppygoals
Chile
March 29, 2020

The app is very helpful did what it said it would hopefully it’s consistent a lot of them aren’t even after you purchase a place as for now I have no complaints good work!!!!

Paradigm By Saint Jermain
October 17, 2019

So far so good! So easy to optimise headings, descriptions and alt-tags. And its free so you can keep it installed! :)

Lolly Mail