4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting search rankings and improving website loading times. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, clear analytics, and features like SEO Booster and bulk editing. Many have seen immediate improvements in their website's performance. The customer support team is praised for their prompt, professional service and step-by-step guidance. The app offers a free plan and an Enterprise-level package, making it cost-effective and suitable for both SEO beginners and experts.

August 11, 2022

Great so far!!! Alot of work to do! gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

SsangYong Tuning
Secomapp replied August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely review ❤️ We are glad that our support team were able to meet your expectations. Don't forget to contact us by dropping a message whenever you need our help! Best regards, Hana.

January 3, 2023

Flora's support in getting the app set up was fantastic. Hopefully, the change we made will drive the intended results.

Roark Acres Honey Farms
Secomapp replied January 3, 2023

You literally made our day great! Thank you so much for such warm and kind words for the app and also our Flora's support 😍. If there is anything else you may require our help, don’t hesitate to contact us! All the best, Gina.

May 5, 2022

I didn't know what to expect about this app because I only wanted to boost my SEO organically and I was extremely surprised at how excellent the customer service has been. I received great help from Hana within minutes and she helped me through everything that I needed and questioned. The app also offers great features that let you see what's wrong with your pages compared to other apps. This is the best app I've ever installed besides Judge.me. I highly recommend this app. This is definitely an app you gotta download!

Plumpy Plushies
Secomapp replied May 6, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words 💛 We strive to provide the best support experience possible, so we are so happy to hear that you feel we went the extra mile. I'll pass along your comments to Hana and the whole support team.

Our supporters are 24/7 ready to answer all your questions and help you make the most advantages of our app to improve your SEO in the future. Please hit us up inLive chat window any time you want ^^

Linda - SEO Booster team

February 28, 2023

I just tried the free plan, the app is really easy to use and the customer support is also very good.

Bassdash
China
Secomapp replied February 28, 2023

Thrilling of joy is our feeling when reading your glowing feedback 💕 We are delighted that you feel happy with our asistance so far. If you have any further queries, just drop us a line. We are all around to support you. Regards, Madelyn.

January 7, 2023

Service up to now has been excellent. Very helpful in helping understand SEO. Cant thank Krystal enough

In Home
Secomapp replied January 8, 2023

Thank you very much for such great feedback on our Krystal. So happy to see customers being satisfied with our effort 🤗 Please be reassured that our team will be with you anytime you need assistance. Just drop us a message! Sincerely, Jason.

Edited August 21, 2021

Great App with even better Support! Eden guided me through some site fixes and helped me to optimize my results. Highly recommend them!

Howlar
Netherlands
Secomapp replied August 27, 2021

Dearest Howlar!

Thanks a ton to your wonderful feedback! Our team is so happy to know that we could assist you properly and promptly. Your precious support would definitely motivate Eden and our team to work harder to improve our app and service.

May you need any further assistance, please feel free to drop us a message via live chat anytime you want. It's always our pleasure to accompany you.

Hana - SEO Booster team

September 11, 2019

estoy usando la app para ayudarme a tener un mejor posicionamiento en la web con mi tienda y estoy realmente complacido con todos los beneficios que brinda

U-GOTSTORE
Honduras
1 day using the app
Edited September 30, 2019

this is amazing. I am trying to figure out why this is so easy to use and why is it free? I am now nervous because I deleted the other SEO program that I was working with. I pray this works for my e-commerce jewelry business.

Planet Venus Creations- Out of this World Jewelry
December 20, 2019

Pretty simple to use and great value. They have a growth with you mindset so you can do a lot for free and add more features as your sales grow.

Triumph Design
October 14, 2022

Charles was incredibly helpful and patient with setting up our site. He gives practical tips and advice that's invaluable. Thank you!

Naked Asian Grocer
Secomapp replied October 14, 2022

Wow, Charles and our team were blown away by your positive words, and we really appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review 💖 Please keep exploring the app and bear with our close support anytime! Best, Anne.