SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Petduc

Location South Korea

I used this app to find out about seo. When I was having a hard time alone, I solved it through customer inquiries and kind answers.

May 3, 2022

Our team are humbled and grateful for such a lovely and caring review! 🌞 We send millions of thanks to you.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout whenever you need our hand! Our supporters are looking forward to your next visit!

Hana - SEO Booster team

eKu

Location Australia

Awesome! The help centre was super helpful and fast at solving any issues I had within my site. Helped optimise my SEO

April 27, 2022

Thank you very much for such great feedback on our supporters. They are very happy to see customers being satisfied with their effort 🤗

Please be reassured that our team will be with you anytime you need assistance. Just drop us a message via Livechat window anytime you want!

Linda - SEO Booster team

WILKINSON TECH SOLUTIONS

Location Hong Kong SAR

App feature itself theoretically meet my needs, but in practical it erased part of my blog post featured images and the team asked me to spend extra time to fix the problem with Shopify. At the end I get a live site (with continuous ad spending) with holes and holes of blank images. Point 1) If I have that extra time to spend, why wouldn't I do SEO myself? Is it sensible? Point 2) If your site is live one (not under development/ password locked), do not use this app as it may damage your files all in a sudden. Nightmare level.

Hi there,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered. We totally can relate to your frustration.

We would love to clarify that the app did send the API request of adding Alt tag to Shopify, but it seemed that Shopify system worked in some way that led to this unexpected experience. We did contact Shopify about this and still working on it right now to make sure this never happens again.

And thank you so much for your collaboration via Livechat channel, we understood your concern and helped you fixed some issues of snippet and HTML Tag. Please check our follow-up email about this in your inbox, we're waiting for your reply.

DameatePrelovedstore

ottimo servizio in live chat e la consulente "Linda" super gentile e professionale. Consigliatissimo 10++++

April 27, 2022

È così piacevole vedere quanto sei felice dell'app SEO Booster e dell'assistenza clienti di Linda che hai sperimentato 💖 Grazie per averci fatto sapere che facciamo bene il nostro lavoro!

Tieni presente che forniamo supporto 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7 per aiutarti immediatamente. Non esitare a contattarci in qualsiasi momento se hai bisogno di ulteriore aiuto!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Jesse Grow Store

I used this app tool and it had helped me with my SEO issues, Linda and the team have done an amazing job.

April 22, 2022

I really appreciate your time writing this feedback 😍 So glad to hear that you are satisfied with the app and assistance from Linda.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to get back to us via Live chat window.

Flora - SEO Booster team

Polar Ray

The app is easy to use and the company is amazingly fast and helpful. I would highly recommend installing this app. I had the pleasure of working with Hana.

April 22, 2022

Thank you a lot for leaving such wonderful feedback on us. Hana and our team truly appreciate every word and are so happy to hear them exactly from you ✨.

We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Just drop us a line via Livechat channel!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Hothouse

The online support is excellent! Flora helped me to understand several technical issues on my site and clearly explained how to fix them. Highly recommended.

April 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your kindness to leave us a review 💞 We also feel extremely happy to know that you've had an amazing experience with our app and Flora.

Don't hesitate to shoot us a message anytime in Live Chat in-app. We're very happy to talk and to guide you to take the fullest advantage of our application.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Youlya

great app and great team support me on life in the first time for more than 3 hours,
the app is very useful

April 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It has made our day awesome 💛

We can't wait to talk to you again to bring you the best service that we have, so please stay connected with us in the future via Livechat window.

Gina - SEO Booster team

JChrishay

I am a new business owner (1 person for now) I am not the most technical person at all. I had no idea that I would meet an Angel in Hanna, you made the entire process great! She was patient and very helpful.

April 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! 🎉 Really glad to hear that you had a great experience working with our supporters Hana, your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Rest assured that we will be with you for any step you take with SEO. Just keep exploring the app with our close support via Live chat channel!

Linda - SEO Booster team

Soft Classic

The online customer chat service is absolutely amazing. Tailored help and guidance are offered. The app is easy to use and educational, so if you are new to improving SEO, this app will be good for you. Currently, I am using the free version; it provides useful guidance on how to improve SEO; I can improve the SEO either through the app or my Shopify store.

April 22, 2022

Your wonderful review is the biggest motivation for our whole team 💗 Thank you so much for your kind words.

Please stay connected with us through Live Chat channel in-app. We're so happy to help you with any SEO questions or queries, and to instruct you to take the fullest advantage of our application to reach faster SEO success.

Flora - SEO Booster team