4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

February 17, 2024

I have just installed SearchPie, so far I am very impressed with the customer service. Hana was super friendly and gave me some very useful tips that I would never have known myself. The app overall seems simple to use and is laid out clearly.

ArchHomeCo.
September 21, 2023

Not used the app much yet, but Wendy in the support team was excellent and dealt with all of my general SEO stupidity.

fifty1
20 days using the app
February 12, 2024

Just signed up today and immediately had a small issue. I requested support and within minutes Hana came to the rescue! Fast, efficient customer support and so far the app looks exactly what I need. I will be in touch with Support again I'm sure so thankfully they are fast, knowledgeable and super patient :)

Mayad Allos Art
October 11, 2023

The support from Wendy was awesome. She was polite and very understanding of my concerns. Excellent customer service.

Beard.com
2 days using the app
August 15, 2023

Remarkable results! The SEO Booster & Speed tool transformed my website's performance. Loading times improved significantly, leading to higher SEO rankings and an overall better user experience. Highly recommend!

Carmel Industries
Over 1 year using the app
February 25, 2024

New to SEO and they have so far made it extremely easy to follow. The tech team is currently working on further improvements. Look forward to see the hard work the team has done show in the results.

How Good's Golf
January 22, 2024

Great customer service

Elite ÉCLAT
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
August 23, 2023

Flora and Wendy answered so fast to our questions and helped us in a very proactive way! Thank you for helping us to solve those SEO issues. We strongly recommend this app and will keep going. Their customer service is very helpful.

Herazai
5 months using the app
August 19, 2023

The support is second to none! SEO can be such a pain, and many people do not have your best interests in mind. Here, people are always willing to help in the chat-box, and they actually walk you through it, or fix it on their end. Thank you, Wendy, Sophie, Anne, and the developers working behind the scenes to fix some more technical errors! Can't go wrong here.

Tokushu Knife
About 1 month using the app
February 15, 2024

Amazing app with great customer service, very useful for those who have an online store and want it optimized as best as possible

Gioielleria Assodiori Italy