SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 28, 2022

I received very good support from Sally. She was very quick in responding to all of my messages. My SEO has improved.

alwayschargingit
Secomapp replied December 28, 2022

We are all so proud that our app and our support can make you feel satisfied! Your trust and wonderful feedback motivated us to keep improving our service 🌸 Whenever you need help with SEO, just drop us a line! Regards, Madelyn.

December 28, 2022

Linda was very positive, kind, and professional. I am thankful for her help, advice, and fast answer.

Avilio istorijos - ekologiškas medus
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 9 months
Secomapp replied December 28, 2022

We truly appreciate that we can accompany such a kind-hearted and lovely customer like you 💝 If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message. Linda and our supporters are always ready to support you! Best, Krystal.

December 28, 2022

Loved the support and kindness by Linda she helped me a lot thank you so so much linda such a great person you are

CALYLEO
India
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Secomapp replied December 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your compliment on our supporter Linda, and also for you helpful feedback 💖 Your support and appreciation mean world to us! If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via Livechat. Best, Anne.

December 27, 2022

nota 1000000 muito bem explicativo e direto ao ponto

Blessed Store
Brazil
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
Secomapp replied December 27, 2022

Muito obrigado por nos dar 5 estrelas para nosso aplicativo e serviço ⭐ Compartilharemos isso com toda a equipe para manter seu trabalho incrível. Basta entrar em contato conosco sempre que precisar de nossa ajuda! Atenciosamente, Flora.

December 26, 2022

I wanted to express my gratitude for the exceptional support provided by Krystal. She was patient, thorough, and extremely helpful in addressing my inquiries and concerns. Her professionalism and expertise made the process smooth . I am truly grateful for her assistance and would highly recommend her to others. Thank you, Krystal!

BODYHEROIN
Time spent using app: 1 day
Secomapp replied December 26, 2022

We would like to express our heartfelt appreciation for your kind words 💕 It's a real honor to know you have a great experience working with our Krystal . As always, just drop us a line if there's anything we can do to assist you. Sincerely, Jason.

December 26, 2022

its very helpful by the search pie SEO booster. i make spacial thanks for those who are working and answering my questions. they are very helpful

MSD outlet
Denmark
Time spent using app: 18 days
Secomapp replied December 26, 2022

Thank you for spending time to give us such a brilliant 5-star review 😍 We're overjoyed to hear your compliments on our support service. As always, if there is anything else we can ever help you with, please do let us know. Best regards, Hana.

December 25, 2022

Installed the app and was instantly contacted by Flora, she walked me through step by step on improvements to make in order to have more visibility with my site. Outstanding and Extremely Helpful, much appreciated.

Croca Home
Secomapp replied December 25, 2022

Warmest thanks for leaving this glowing review ☀️ We're immensely grateful for your words. Just give Flora and our team a shout through Live Chat and we're more than happy to help you out with SEO! All the best, Gina.

December 25, 2022

bonne appli, bonne features pour une option gratuite, je recommande vivement d'utiliser si vous faite de l'Ecommerce comme moi.

DailyTech Shop
Belgium
Secomapp replied December 25, 2022

Triple merci pour votre avis adorable 💟 Nous apprécions vraiment vos mots à notre sujet. Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, n'hésitez pas à nous envoyer un message via Livechat. Cordialement, Madelyn.

December 23, 2022

pretty good, super fast response when troubleshooting. they were able to identify issues and help me fix them right away

MejMar
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Secomapp replied December 25, 2022

Let me on behalf of all our team members, to thank you for such kind words addressed to us. We were very pleased to read your review 😊 May you need further assistance, please contact us via our live chat. Sincerely, Sally.

December 22, 2022

My experience has been pleasant and educational. Flora, Hana and Sally insure I understand the process of each step. I like the knowledge education and diligent guidance. The interface to search engine optimizer is user friendly. Still, if you get stuck, the ladies are curt and pleasing to teaching terms and process.
Thank you for all your help and guidance!
Sincerely,
Robert-Allen: Rhodes

Got Hability?
Time spent using app: 3 months
Secomapp replied December 25, 2022

Hey Robert, we are sending you warm gratitude for your time and for sharing your precious thoughts 🤩 Our team are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of SEO on your site. Please feel free to contact us anytime you want! Best, Krystal.