SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

AtoZ Botanicals

I am very pleased with the service I've been getting from this app. They have all sorts of helpful features that are easy-to find, simple enough for me to use and they're always there when you need them! The live support team also does a great job in helping clear up any SEO queries or issues. I love how caring these guys are about making sure we understand what's going wrong with our sites so it can fixed easily!

Dearest AtoZ Botanicals team,

It's such a pleasure to receive your kind rating for our app 😘 We always work hard to provide helpful app features and quick customer service to all merchants, and we're so happy to know it was well-delivered to you.

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our Live chat channel for direct support. We always appreciate you and are willing to go above and beyond for your fullest satisfaction.

We're so looking forward to your next visit!

Flora - SEO Booster team

Noticed Beauty

My customer service experience with Hana was amazing! Hana was very patient and helped me explore areas I otherwise wouldn't have known on my own. I will definitely recommend this to others as I continue to explore this app.

Dear Noticed Beauty team 💝

We thank you for sacrificing your precious time to provide us with such wonderful feedback! It’s so pleasing to know that you're satisfied with Hana's assistance. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to her.

Hope to see a more glorious future with SEO success ahead of us. Our Livechat is 24/7, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions. Hana and our supporters are always happy to back your SEO up!

Jason - SEO Booster team

agrotkindustrial

Customer service is perfect!
I recommend SEO BOOSTER.
They still keep in touch with me at 12:00 p.m and answer my question,

Hello exceptional agrotkindustrial team,

We are in seventh heaven reading your feedback 🤗 Thank you so much for lifting our spirits and inspiring us to new achievements. Our supporters are all jumping of happiness hearing that they could impress you with prompt support.

Anytime you need our support, please do not hesitate to contact us again, we are always here to assist you 24/7.

The Coquette Shop

I enjoy this app very much. They have a lot of helpful tools put in a simple, easy-to-use format. Their live support team is also very helpful. They genuinely care about making sure you understand where your seo issues are and how to resolve them

Hey wonderful The Coquette Shop team,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience working with our app and customer service with everyone 💖 It will definitely help other merchants as it already helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your SEO experience with us even better.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know by dropping us a message via Livechat.

Wishing you health and success!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Luxusfuerdenhund

Great Customer Support. I am really impressed and hope to earn new Customers and Conversions. Thank you for all the Help.

March 25, 2022

Good day, Luxusfuerdenhund team!

I’m really glad to see that you are fully satisfied with our support service 💗 It’s our goal to see our customers find our app friendly and helpful, and you just made it come true! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback.

Please rest assured that we are trying to improve ouselves everyday to bring you the best service we have. Our supporters are always willing to talk to you anytime you need SEO assistance when using our app.

Linda - SEO Booster team

Broseus & co

This is a great app, and customer service is awesome. helped at every step and answered every question.

Hi amazing Broseus & co team 💛

Thank you very much for your wonderful review to our app and customer service! We promise to work harder day by day to serve you with our best service.

Please drop us a message through live chat channel so that we can back you up with any SEO questions. We're just one click away and always happy to respond to any of your questions.

Flora - SEO Booster team

Amber & Apples Metaphysical Shoppe

So far so good, it boosted my seo up to 89%... with everything else that i am focused on with a new store, its nice to hand over some things that i dont fully understand... they just installed an image compressor to which is awesome so i dont have to go through each image individually!

Dearest Amber & Apples Metaphysical Shoppe team,

We're so thankful for your kind words about our app 😍 So glad to hear that our new feature - Image Compress is helpful to you! We are thriving to make the app as most user-friendly as possible and your sweet encouragement lets us know we're on the right track!

Please stay connected with us through Live-Chat in-app for any SEO questions or queries you may have. Looking forward to supporting you soon!

Cholette Jewelry

i really like it, it helps me boost my website and hel me to ger more viewers. i would recommeded to everyone

Good day Cholette Jewelry team ✨

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts our hearts. Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes.

We strongly believe in our fruitful cooperation for many years later! Please do not hesitate to contact our supporters if you have any question, we are just one click away via Livechat window!

ronandjaneco

This app is nice and easy to use, I don't understand all of it but its helping me learn. I hope it helps my seo. I think it has a good layout and design

Hey ronandjaneco team,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our app and our service 🥰 We couldn't be happier to see how you find SEO Booster app easy to use. It's thoughtful clients like you who make us glow, and for that, we're eternally grateful for that.

Wish you and your business many luck! Please contact us anytime you need our assistance via Live chat window!

Gina - SEO Booster team

ToShay.shop

Great customer service. Lots of good advice for setting up and recommendations to improve your google ranking.

March 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write us this lovely review, ToShay.shop team 💞

We are happy to hear that so far you’ve had a great experience with SEO Booster app and our support service. Our team always do our best to perform the best service for our beloved customers and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via Live chat window if there is anything else we can help you with on your SEO journey.

Linda - SEO Booster team