SEO Booster:Easy SEO Marketing

SEO Booster:Easy SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto Boost Holiday traffic from Google SEO. Support Chat 24/7

Yesyesa

I use this app for help to bring customers through traffic and recommendations for support of my products

Hi Yesyesa team,

It is so great to hear such wonderful words. We are all jumping from happiness and you just made our day better!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our features and we couldn't be happier to see how you find our app so helpful. It is our goal that you can improve your page ranking on search engines like Google and then attract more potential visitors. We always put that as our priority, and your review makes the effort of the whole team even more meaningful.

Rest assured that you always have us here in Live Chat in-app channel to help you reach SEO success faster! Please feel free to drop us a message should you have any questions.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Blueberry Boutique

Nice intraface, Supporting staff....easy to use.....recommended for beginners & Professionals... great app :)

Hey Blueberry Boutique,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. I hope that you are having a great day, because it’s our great day to see you happy and satisfied with our app's service! We always strive to make the app as user-friendly as possible for our beloved customers at any SEO level, and it is well-proven by your lovely feedback.

The pleasure is all ours to be a helpful companion on your SEO journey. Thank you for choosing our app to assist you and your business. We promise to improve ourselves every day to help you boost your SEO to the fullest!

Looking forward to your next visit ^^

Lea - SEO Booster team

Lemon Cart City

great app for what i needed . thank for the recommendations on my seo and help me rank better on google

Hi there Lemon Cart City,

Your wonderful review has made our day. Thank you so much!

It's our goal to guide merchants to take most advantage of our application to their your SEO rankings, and we're so glad to hear that our service was of help to you.

If you have any questions during your SEO journey, don't hesiate to drop us a message in Live Chat in-app. We're so happy to talk and help you boost your SEO even more.

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Stunning Gift Store

Nice app. Easy using for newbie. Customer service is great too, my supporter is Eden, she is very friendly and kind. Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Stunning Gift Store,

We're extremely happy to see your generous review today. You have made Eden's and our day awesome with your kind words.

Our app is a one-size-fits-all SEO solution for merchants of all levels from newbies to advanced, and we're so glad to know you find our app easy-to-use.

To make your experience with SEO Booser even more awesome, don't hesitate to give us a shout anytime in Live Chat channel in-app. We're 24/7 responsive to help you boost SEO for Free.

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Hori - SEO Booster team

Next Venture Motorsports LLC

Great support worked with me after hours to resolve our issue. Overall love how easy the app is to use and know it will have a good impact on the website.

Dear Next Venture Motorsports LLC,

Your kind words really made our day! Thank you so much!

We're so glad to know that you've had a great experience with our app and support team. We promise to work harder to deserve your kindness and precious time.

Please don't hesiate to drop us a message anytime you need support via Live Chat channel. Our friendly support staff are more than happy to back you up with any questions and help you make the best use of SEO Booster

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Vada Pure

Used this app to rank higher in search engines...with only 3 clicks!
Optimizing your site's title & meta description are crucial for a positive SEO score, and this app helps you get the most out of these!

Hi Vada Pure team,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate every word on our team and app! :)

It is very glad when SEO Booster app has a chance to help you optimize meta tags and make a small contribution on your SEO achievements with higher rankings. We work hard every day and strive to exceed customers' expectations to build the best possible SEO solution that would be in demand all the time.

SEO is a long road, but it definitely worth your time and effors. Rest assured that you always have us here in Live Chat in-app channel to help you reach SEO success faster! Don't hesitate to give us a shout anytime and we're more than happy to support you!

Eden - SEO Booster team

Everlasting Blooms Vic

I used this app to help me rank at the top in Google. I was so amazed when Eden, offered to help me improve my SEO from the chat line. Eden, is super helpful, and she showed me how to make a few tweaks in my meta description and I could see the improvement in the SEO ranking response straight away. The team, and the service is really A+ and top notch. I am so happy to come across this App. A real blessing actually!! Thank you so much!!!

Hi Everlasting Blooms Vic,

Seeing your kind feedback for our app and Eden is the biggest joy for us today. We work hard to bring each customer a great support experience and we're so glad to know it was clearly demontrated to you.

SEO is a long journey but we'll always be there for you in Live Chat channel whennever you need our smallest help. It's our pleasure to talk to you and guide you take most advantage of our application to boost your SEO rankings. Please stay connected with Eden and our support team as we look forward to a long-term and fruithful SEO companisionship with you.

Best of luck to your business and thank you again for your wonderful feedback.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Living Matrix

Hana did a great job helping me, Excellent service and she was very patient also, great experience,

Dear Living Matrix team,

Thank you very much for your honesty and for making our whole day awesome. We all are super happy to see you satisfied with our SEO services and hope our relationship will become a strong and unbreakable bond, we will do our best to make it happen.

We do focus on your online store and work on SEO-optimizing it with the best solutions on market and our team members are just in love with their work. Seeing Hana so happy from your words is just priceless!

Please stay connected with Hana and our support team by giving us a shout whenever you need help. We are really looking forward to your next visit and then we can continue explore the SEO world together!

Cheers!

Gina - SEO Booster team

KenJo Sabers

I did not like this app. the auto tag function just reset everything to one word which is the name of the product only. same goes for titles and descriptions which where allready improved. I was expecting this app to improve on the work allready done with additional of improved wording. but from my personal point of view is has just reset all meta etc data to default. This is going to cost me a lot of time. Immidiatly deleted the app to get back to the Smart SEO app where i can confire and measure improvements. The SEO Booster app is, while being deleted, still blocking me from changing manually. Edit: I did have contact with support after this review. They are very helpfull and apperently I did make a mistake in the auto function. I recommend getting in touch with support if you are not sure what you are doing.

July 29, 2021

Hi Kenjo Sabers,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with SEO Booster and were having some trouble.

It was sad that you did not inbox and make use of our Live support when things happened because we were always around for you. We might have helped you handle the annoying at a glance. What you mentioned was generally caused when you chose a product_title template for your meta tags, which will turn your tags to the product name automatically.

Please give us another chance by simply responding to our following mail just sent to you. We will help take care of the confusing code and everything else quickly.

Lea - SEO Booster team

Succulent Artworks

My Shopify site is new, I'm expanding from Etsy, Shopify went online today. I'll see how well SEO Booster works. Eden was helpful and patient as I had a lot to learn. I'm hoping to not need to hire an SEO expert, but don't have a lot of time to spare, I think Booster is basically automatic.

July 29, 2021

Hi Julia,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We know there might be some uncertainty when starting a new journey with Shopify and SEO, but keep in mind that you've got Eden and our support team right here to make sure you've moving on the right track. We'll always work our hardest with the best resources to help each customer save the most time with SEO to boost their website.

Please stay connected with our support staff in Live Chat in-app whenever you need support. We can't wait to talk to you again to help you learn more about SEO and to take the fullest advantage of our application.

Chloe - SEO Booster team