SEO King

SEO King

by Engage Apps

Best seo editor for products, photos, pages, keywords & stats

Fizzyhorse Shop

Je suis en train de tester cette application on va voir ce que ça donne .... 3 c'est parce que le truc lourd de demander une rewiew à chaque clic ....

Onlybrown

Recently installed. Still playing around with the app. So far so good.

9figures

Have to leave a review to use. Not sure if it speeds site up or not. Will see

Dear Tots

Haven't verified if the App actually affects Speed- ask to leave a review before results perceived.

Star Hollow Candle

You have to write review to keep free access.

December 5, 2019

Thanks for your review. We've listened and removed pop-ups asking for reviews.

Your time to review us is much appreciated and is how we keep our app one of the best SEO tools for Shopify.

Since removing that feature is there any chance we can improve on your 3-star rating?

Much appreciated!

Nmyshop

This app has saved me lots of time by completely automating the compression and optimizations of my product images. The image previewer is particularly helpful for placing watermarks on my photos. It really does offer the best features at the best value. When I contacted support with questions, they always provided prompt solutions and even enabled special functionality for my account because I did not want the first image of every product watermarked. Thanks!

December 5, 2019

Hi there,

It sounds like you've really enjoyed our app! What can we do to improve on your 3-star rating?

Thanks!

Dianna Lynn Decor

trying now and will let you know

Sandykumar

trying now and come back with a honest review

1 3 Next