SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 3, 2022

Fantastic time saver! I can't believe I waited so long to find the right solution, and so glad I settled on SEO King! Forever grateful!

Sweet Roo Bou LLC
November 3, 2022

bien jadore ;) merci ;) expérience maniphique je recomande fonctionnalités GRATUITES, disponible ;) <3

Galaxy Phone
France
October 31, 2022

ottima app per ottimizzare il propio shop, e per avere una buona visualizzazione su google. la consiglio

SULLO STORE
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 29, 2022

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1111111111111112!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEDONS
October 27, 2022

Amazing app. It's easy to install, load quickly, and has a lot of customization options. Would recommend!

Ruff Houzin
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 26, 2022

I've tried several SEO apps on Shopify, and this is definitely the best one I've encountered. Overall, saves a lot of time and actually does the job properly. Most other apps will cause internal errors. This one ensures that you don't get errors. Very happy with this SEO app.

Essex Prints
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 24, 2022

tres bien je recommande a tout créateur de boutique en ligne sur shoplift un SEO parfait et bien organisé

MTPlaisir
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 23, 2022

As a novice in websites this app has been a great help with resizing pictures and getting them looking uniform on the website. There are lots of great features of which I am yet to tackle but it seems easy to use once you get to grips with it.

Pretty Kitty Bath Bombs
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 20, 2022

this app is very helpful. but this platform requires me to write a hundred words as a review which can be quite annoying

Avolounge
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited January 22, 2023

I used this App to help me brand my HomedecorbyDonna E-commerce site.
After 18 months of working with different agencies and Shopify experts, it is the Best and most profitable App I have used.

Home Decor by Donna
Time spent using app: 6 months
Engage Apps replied October 20, 2022

Thank you! This type of review really motivates us to build even better software for our merchants. Cheers