SEO King

Photos, alts, metas, json ld, sitemaps, 404s, urls, A.I., ...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

More than 20 SEO tools

Loja Festejar com Amor

Location Brazil

The app has many features that help in the SEO of the page. I just did not like the image compression of the pages, especially the blog, because it caused my photos to lose quality. In the case of products, I can revert, but this reversion is not possible in the case of these pages. However, product rollback is manual (one-to-one), it is not possible to perform a one-time restore. This is generating me a lot of work. In the case of the blog, I will have to redo all the photos ...

Yellow Earth Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, works well, simple to use.
Pretty happy with the functionality and good for those with no tech background experience

Avrelya

Location Morocco

Good App; It Does what it Says. It is simple to use and the free version is very useful for beginners. We just launched a new site and it fits us perfectly!

Havana Dress

Location China

I used this app for all in one photos management of my shop, I think thats enough to know how much its do great job and eliminate big time and efforts for me, I strongly advise all shop owners to have this app also not to forget the good support you get once you need it, one more thing they keep updating the app and adding more awesome features from time to time, the best app in shopify in my opinion.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

I used this app mainly to get all my products to line up perfectly on my collection pages. If you have several vendors and sources for your products then you may have seen a difference in image sizes and how they line up on your collection pages. This app fixes that! I have used their other apps before and know they work super hard to provide this service.

QiU-cars

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Nous souhaitons modifier notre commentaire car Depuis Jason ait intervenu et a résolu nos problèmes. Désormais tout fonctionne correctement.

March 30, 2019

Hi, you actually came back to the app recently and signed up for membership again after your issue was solved! Welcome back!

WOW MUCH WANT

Location Belgium

Love it! Takes a little time to use but definitely worth while. I want to thank all the people involved.

Fun Whimsical Art

First, I'm not new to this, I started my first site back in 1995... In some regards this app worked ok, however, it did terrible on other images. One image was of me in front of my artwork, it described the photo as "man eating ice cream". Other images were written with obscure descriptions, like a photo of my artwork as a marble wall, yet most product images came out ok by simply having the AI bring details from the pages, that's a no brainer...

I would not recommend this app for any artist, my site has hundreds of pages and it took a long time to essentially find, fix and identify what this did to my web site.

It's not as "high tech" as I had hoped for and I had thought it would be way better AI..

Pros: It's cheap to use, good customer service, if you are lazy, out of time, or don't know anything about SEO then give it a try. The image compression worked very well and I analyzed the speed of my site and it scored better with faster loading times.....

Cons: You won't know what it's really doing while processing and if you have a huge site, this thing could "f" up your SEO like no body's business, yet they say they can remove the changes, I didn't use that service so I don't know.

Epic Giver

Location Australia

Epic app thank you to your whole team i would, highly recomend this app to anyone wanting to crush photos

Beautynailz

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 year

I just downloaded the app and started using it to rename my pictures. Works very good and does what it says. The other features will be tested in the near future...