SEO King

All-in-one Google search SEO tools for your pages and photos

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Prime Desire

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app 5 minutes

An App is either free or it is not. I'm fed up of installing apps that charge to function and are only free to install. Do you app developers think we shop owners have nothing more important to do with our time than playing "install and delete"???

March 30, 2019

Hi, sorry you found it confusing. We offer unlimited free usage for single product updates. However bulk product updates require a small payment (single or monthly fee). I think all quality apps will require some payment for usage... and I know that we're always re-investing in making our apps better for merchants!

Boutique Imperia

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Je corrige mon avis, cette application semblait prometteuse, hors il s'avère qu'elle a plus foutu le bordel dans mon site, il a fallu repasser derrière pour corriger plein de truc.

SWEDEdishcloths.com

Great app, does exactly what it is advertised to do! It provided a huge decrease in our images sizes.

Trendify Monkey

SO FAR SO GOOD. INTERFACE COULD BE BETTER DONE. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND. FREE VERSION IS LIMITED BUT ENOUGH FOR NOW I GUESS.

Kat-Fever

I used this app on the 6.99 plan. Absolutely brilliant and saved me so much time. My sites loading time via desk top 78% since using this app it is now 98%. Mobile loading time is also up. This program has placed all my product pics in synch with Google search by redoing the tags & renaming. There are more options but i would highly suggest you go ahead try this it yourself. I highly recommend this app.

DM® · DLUXOMODE EU®

Location Spain

Wonderful app, I really like and I do enjoy using it. I will certainly upgrade to one of the premium plan. It worths it

The Hustle House

It will help you clean up some of the slowing down of the page when customers check out site. Site speed is important in the world of impatiences. Good app works great. would be a lil better if i could do atleast 3 at a time for free but other then that is good.

FairyGlare

Location Lithuania

Very good app for optimization. Works like a charm. But takes alot of time with free plan. But totally worth it :)

Addict To Deal™

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really love this product. It automates many labor works of optimizing images and best of all, it optimizes automatically.

World of Kura

Location Malaysia

nice app, i used it a lot to optimize and resize my pictures. highly recommended it. cant wait to see the result