SEO King

Photos, alts, metas, json ld, sitemaps, 404s, urls, A.I., ...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

More than 20 SEO tools

Shareonetees

I gave this app a 3 star for now because I have not been able to really experience the site as I want to. Will update as I explore further.

October 13, 2022

Hi, did you have a chance to explore it further? We released a massive update last week and it now includes at least 6 new tools and over a hundred new options. We spent over 1000 hours on this latest version. I hope we can earn at least 4-5 stars from you, cheers!

Broadway Makers Marketplace

This app has definitely helped automate product image and page optimization. Annoyingly and repetitively sought this review from us, down to now having a flashing banner constantly going asking for this review. Ignored it for the last 8 months until now.

July 25, 2022

Hi, we just released a massive update! Have you taken a look yet? We've added dozens of new tools and features at no additional cost to our existing members. I hope it can get us a 4 or 5-star review next time! Cheers

Mini Sac

Location France

bien---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------bien

Strikkemani

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 4 years

The app demands a review to continue using it even though we have reviewed it before. But functionality is good.

January 10, 2022

Hi, we don't see any record of a previous review. Our in-app chat service is always available and you can always message us when you have some issue, which we could rectify. You've been using the app since 2017 and you think it only deserves 3 stars? It seems to me we deserve at least 4-stars. How would you like if one of your customers hurt your business with a low review without even contacting you before hand? We put a lot of hard work and effort into this app, and a 3 star review sets us back, because it takes 10 5-star reviews to get us back to where we were score-wise. Reviews are very difficult to get, I hope you take this into consideration. Thank you

Wild Whimsy Woolies

I'd need more time to review the app but I'm tired of getting the review prompt. Three stars for now.

Kulture Home Decor

Location Singapore

Great app if it was not for the super annoying reminder to leave a review every time you use the app. There, you got your review. If not for this, I would have given it 4 stars.

Vapecircle

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am not used to it and have just downloaded the app yesterday and can't comment now. Will do later!

Valia Honolulu

The app constantly crashes - about every 5 min or less - so I keep having to log back in to work. Otherwise it has some nice free features but it would be a whole lot more efficient if it didn't keep crashing.

November 22, 2020

Hi, I don't think you've reached out to our Live Chat support to explain the issue. We are unaware of any crashing issues. Can you please send some screenshots to us via chat or email, and explain how to reproduce the error you are having? If the error can be reproduced we will fix it within 24hrs.

Thetoyzman

I’ll be honest and say I know nothing about SEO other than that it’s important! So I installed your app, it can’t hurt and at this stage I’ll stick with it.

auryas.com

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 years

Cette app fonctionne bien. Nous remarquons toutefois une sérieuse dégradation de la qualité des images après compression. C'est dommage car sinon cette app est très pratique, nous l'utilisons sur 3 shops.

November 8, 2020

Hi, are you able to reach out to us via email or our in-app live chat? We haven't updated our compression technology for over 1.5 years, so everything should be working exactly as it has been. There may be an issue with third party app conflict which is causing over compression. If you reach out to us and share a product ID to investigate, we will figure out what might be the problem and find the best solution to the problem. We always offer solutions when our merchants reach out to us and let us know. Cheers

Previous 1 3 4