Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

Family First Designs LLC

Great app, does what it says, excellent customer service. Love being able to replay my website visits to see what my customers see.

Fogy Garage

Location Hong Kong SAR

It's a great app since it's free. Replay is really helpful for starting business finding the way to improve.

Soignébyk

Location Barbados

I used this app and it really helped me improve my store and ensure my customers did reach check out.

January 20, 2022

Hello friends at Soignébyk,

Thanks so much for your awesome review :D We're happy to hear the app is helping you get more customers to checkout!

Is there anything we can do to earn that extra star?

Software Africa

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 16 minutes

I just installed the app. It seems to be working well. Will give another review after a longer test period.

January 18, 2022

Thanks so much for choosing Propel Replays 😄 Please do let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get the most out of our app.

Westbound Sol

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Easy to use and track info, helpful. Easy to see where customers are going on website and see what items are popular.

Kaurisa

Location Ireland

Love it!! I just used the free account and it is very helpful. You can find watch what your customers do when they visit your website and even realise which visits are just robots. Using only the free plan, if you are starting your business it is very helpful. Totally recommend it!

November 15, 2021

Hello friends at Kaurisa,

Thanks so much for your review :D We're happy to hear you're loving the app and finding it helpful. If there's anything we can do to earn that last star, please do let us know.

Sincerely,