Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

ViralGoodies

Location Estonia

I was searching for an app that did this for free for so long. Thankfully I found this one. On the free plan you have 200 page views and its very useful!

New Gleam Co

Great free plan for a small store that is just getting started - makes it easy to see how potential customers are reacting to your page. Customer service is quick to respond and efficient.

Adictas Boutique LLC

Customer service is really helpful. I like that I am able to see what my customers are looking at when on my website.

Signastyle

I'm new to the app but so far very pleased. Hoping to gain valuable insight on user experience. The customer service is excellent. Prompt attention to questions. No complaints so far!

June 20, 2022

Hello friends at Signastyle,

Thanks for the review, Kelly! We hope you make use of the app's full potential to improve your sales. We're always here if you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

coffee-humor

First I wanna say, this app is worth every penny (If you have the paid version) the data you get has no comparison, you can see the thoughts process of your clients, which helps me out more than they would know. The staff here is on standby, they are quick, responsive and eager to help. I cannot ask for a better partner in my business venture.

Fashion Silver London

I needed help running their app properly and after chatting with them they immediately resolved the issue.

Moroccan Interior

Location Morocco

Support is great, and the app is amazing it gives us a lot of insights and traffics information this is very helpful.

June 9, 2022

Hello friends at Moroccan Interior,

We're glad to hear you find our app useful! Our Support Team is always here for you. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Las Brewhas

I have just started using this app. It looks great overall, has pretty much everything I need, and is affordable compared to other similar tools in the market. Definitely recommend using it.

Shujaa Tees

I think it's a great idea and a great app. It gives direct insight into what visitors are doing on my site. I can leverage this data to tweak prices, rearrange the site, etc., based on customer behaviors.

Outlet Deja Vu

Location Spain

It really is a very cool service. It works great. I recommend everyone to use it. They just have amazing and attentive customer service. They're on call, and they'll definitely help with any question. Although what questions?))) The service is very easy and efficient. I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
Thanks!