Session Recording & Replays

Session Recording & Replays

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 27, 2023

Amazing app working really good you can see customers behavior so you can troubleshoot problem with it very good app

Gad Flow
Israel
Propel Commerce replied January 27, 2023

Hello friends at Gad Flow,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Matan! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 25, 2023

prima app, werk soepel, installatie zonder problemen en je krijgt echt inzicht in zaken die op je shop beter kunnen.

Shopvoorgezondheid
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 days
Propel Commerce replied January 25, 2023

Hallo vrienden van Shopvoorgezondheid,

We zijn blij te horen dat onze app uw bedrijf helpt! Bedankt voor de review Berry! Geniet van de app en meer kracht voor uw bedrijf! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Koophandel

January 21, 2023

Very good...........................................................................................

pocket watchs
China
Time spent using app: 7 days
Propel Commerce replied January 21, 2023

Hello friends at pocket watchs,

Thank you very much for the review, Hamza! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 21, 2023

Amazing! this app has helped me see what's the issue with my website and what I need to configure to bring in new customers.

ChameleonGadgets
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
Propel Commerce replied January 21, 2023

Hello friends at ChameleonGadgets,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 17, 2023

This app is easy to install, launch, and navigate. I'm happy to discover an app that gives me additional insights into my site visitors in order to continuously improve their experiences.

Two Elevens Boutique
Time spent using app: 13 days
Propel Commerce replied January 17, 2023

Hello friends at Two Elevens Boutique,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Erin! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 13, 2023

Amazing service, Really helpful and polite. 10/10 would recommend. Also the free 2000 views helps to boost your new store!

Club909Nordic
Finland
Time spent using app: 4 days
Propel Commerce replied January 13, 2023

Hello friends at Club909Nordic,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Tomi! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 13, 2023

This app is good so far, and support is responsive. It’s also easy to blacklist IPs you use so you’re not recording your own sessions.

Pontiac Paint Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Propel Commerce replied January 13, 2023

Hello friends at Pontiac Paint Supply,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Steve! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 6, 2023

Great App, simple and very easy to use, a must-have for any online store, Highly recommended!! AAAA+++

FeelGoodStore UK
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hello friends at FeelGoodStore UK,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Mark! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 6, 2023

It's a very good app, it helped us understant the issues our customers had using several promotions on our website.

Chefs Evolution
Romania
Time spent using app: 24 days

Hello friends at Chefs Evolution,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Mihaela! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 6, 2023

I would recommend this app for store owners who want to see how their customers navigate their page. With the help of this app, I realized I needed to change some things around on my store so my customers can have an easier experience navigating. They were also quick to respond in the chats.

Microjaislab
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hello friends at Microjaislab,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Jailin! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀