ShionImporter ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipping - Shein, Dear-lover, Prettylittlething, Emmacloth

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Peace N Beads Design

I haven't been using the app very long but I can definitely say it is much easier to use than other apps of similar nature. Loving it so far.

MONSTERSTYLEZ

love this app.. it's a great addition to my shop.. we love having these items as part of our shop..

sheinrdc

Location Congo - Kinshasa

Best of the best i like it everybody should try it
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Alohado

Location Vietnam

easy and good for my store
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

stocksdeel

The Shein dropshipping app is a very good one to have. They have cool products to dropship, and the process of import is very seamless. Nice one.

Home, Health, and Lifestyle Market

This app is seamless. They have made everything point and click. It is so easy to add inventory to your store. I love this app!

Lillian Channelle Boutique

I used this app to grow the products in my Shopify store. It has been helpful, but I look forward to using the Basic or Standard plan to have more items to select.

Castellini ´s Store

Location Spain

Muy buena aplicación, funciona perfectamente y es rápida. la he utilizado para importar productos de Alibaba, SHEIN, etc.
La recomiendo 100 %.

SUMMER MOOD

Location Italy

APP BEN STRUTTURATA,FLUIDA VELOCE E FACILE DA USARE MOLTO INTUITIVA.LA RACCOMANDO ALLE PERSONE PER UNA FORMAZIONE DI LIVELLO

Monte Prado

Location Brazil

Excelente app, funciona muito bem para o site shein.com, ainda não testei para os restantes dos sites