ShionImporter ‑ Dropshipping

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 30, 2022

This is a Great app to use to help grow your business. I am happy with the app. it is easy to learn and use

Kimberlylynne
Time spent using app: 23 days
November 28, 2022

ShionImporter is a great app to use, it works very well and is very easy to learn. I am happy with this app

ineedthat
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 23, 2022

muito bo mme ajudou bastante! as funcionalidades do aplicativo me ajudaram com facilidade a importar os produtos para minha loja e fizesse minha operação!

Modal
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 23, 2022

App Ótimo, o único que encontrei que não te cobra nada para importar produtos da Shein, esse app te permite importar produtos de forma muito mais rápida e fácil do que qualquer outro app que eu já usei!

AZICenter
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 22, 2022

I've only been using it for three days, and I've been carrying out tests, so far it works fine, it matters with quality photos.

Bagyo
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 22, 2022

Very, very good and impressive. I can see how this can be highly lucrative for my niche. I'm not sure about shipping time as of yet. I'm impressed thus far with ease.

Aqui Tem Bolsas
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 21, 2022

So far, so good. I can see how this can be highly lucrative for my niche. I'm not sure about shipping time as of yet. Impressed thus far with ease of use as well.

Tabytha Scott Nails
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
November 20, 2022

Uma das plataformas mais completas de importação de produtos entre plataformas. Não achei outra que funcione tão bem com tantos integrações

Dudugo
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 19, 2022

Perfect!!I'm happy to work with this app and services they provided. I think we will continue to work together

ZiiShop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 19, 2022

This app is simply amazing. I think this was the best fit for our team! We created a system that is giving the best customer experience. That's so important to us!

IDIGBYSTREAMZ