ShionImporter ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipping - Shein, Dear-lover, Prettylittlething, Emmacloth

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lavish Culture Boutique

I truly love this app it has been so helpful with allowing me to easily import items for drop shipping. The title details and info make it easy to add items and make it quicker to reopen my store. When I begin drop shipping I would have to take way more time to add each item with this app I can add my items in just a couple minutes.

Kardosos

I love this app! It's very practical, simple to use and saves me a lot of time and work. I definitely recommend 10/10

ELMAS

I used it to help import clothes from Shein and it’s been amazing! Everything is so easy to upload and edit

Hobbyist H🎨me

I really love this compared to many alternative apps on Shopify for import. Everything happens magically and I'm able to add products faster. I'm impressed. Whoever don't like it has a real issue

Lillie & Coco

This app is great! I am able to upload many items with ease. There are some instances where the pictures are not uploaded for some products however its an easy fix if you're able to upload some pictures yourself.

Lunablue Girl

I love this app. It is reliable and it has incredible items, love how easy it is to use it. Items are uploaded to my store efficiently.

Lenten

I love this app. It is easy to use. It allows me to add more trendy items to my store, which allows more customers!

Rawromanticorap

Great app that contains lots of wonderful qualitative designs. Allowing me to have a great range of choices. Functionality, attractivity and quality make of it one of my favorite. Keep doing an amazing job!

indooroutdoorstore1

love it love it. a wonderful app to use. save me a lot of time. super incredible. highly recommended.

Goodprice

Aplicativo muito bom, abre diversas oportunidades por não estar vinculado apenas á aliexpress que é o que a maioria faz