ShionImporter ‑ Dropshipping

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 31, 2022

This app is seamless. They have made everything point and click. It is so easy to add inventory to your store. I love this app!

Home, Health, and Lifestyle Market
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 31, 2022

I used this app to grow the products in my Shopify store. It has been helpful, but I look forward to using the Basic or Standard plan to have more items to select.

Lillian Channelle Boutique
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 31, 2022

Muy buena aplicación, funciona perfectamente y es rápida. la he utilizado para importar productos de Alibaba, SHEIN, etc.
La recomiendo 100 %.

Castellini ´s Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 31, 2022

APP BEN STRUTTURATA,FLUIDA VELOCE E FACILE DA USARE MOLTO INTUITIVA.LA RACCOMANDO ALLE PERSONE PER UNA FORMAZIONE DI LIVELLO

SUMMER MOOD
Italy
May 30, 2022

Excelente app, funciona muito bem para o site shein.com, ainda não testei para os restantes dos sites

Monte Prado
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 29, 2022

Great app, I have been using it now for 2 weeks and it has improved my sales. Couldn't asked for a better app

Tashy's
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 28, 2022

nice and .............................
very cool store very cool store very cool store very cool store

ArwaStores
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 28, 2022

this application has many advantages that allow me to quickly place in my e-store products descriptions and photos

StarDust_Made
Greece
May 27, 2022

I'm new to the drop ship ecommerce world and this app is extremely user friendly. So far I can tell that it will make for easy seamless selling!

Hudson48
May 25, 2022

Very great App. Thank you. It helped me a lot in my drop shipping business from different companies and is the best.

GIGI'S Ladies and Beyond