ShionImporter ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipping - Shein, Dear-lover, Prettylittlething, Emmacloth

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Boho Goddess In U

I originally installed the app to use on my store. During the experience I leaned that the app doesn't offer wholesale prices but expects shop owners to pay retail and then add then overcharge our customers for items that they are currently selling online at a cheaper price. The support from Code Titans is horrible, they responded within a week and half .

TiffinyBeautie

I have not gotten any sales yet! its only been a day. I will update when I see how orders are processed.

TRENDYLITTLEKIDZ

Terrible app when trying to track inventory, Products Consistently showing as having 1000's in stock, and then out of stock the very next day. Also products going out of stock on shein and not being updated. have had to refund customers due to this.
Tracking not good enough considering price of service.

February 8, 2022

Hi, we are showing the same information that you see in Shein. Updates are made daily so there could be a little delay between Shein and Shopify during update. If you have an issue you can open ticket in the system and we will help to solve it.