Shipandco

Shipandco

by Ship&co

Compare rates, print DHL, FedEx, UPS shipping labels

JAU - Japan, Australia - United

Great support from the team when I needed it. Makes shipping and printing labels quick, saving my team time.

I don't want to know how much paperwork Ship&Co went through to integrate with these local companies. Keep up the good work!

Animate International

The app itself helped us expand our shipping methods. The developers are extremely quick to respond, and very helpful.

ChokeSports

Highly recommended! This is a very powerful app with everything you need if you're shipping from Japan. You can integrate multiple carriers and the interface is clean and intuitive. Support docs are thorough and the onboarding support I received from Thomas was spectacular. Always prompt, polite and professional. Couldn't ask for more. I'll give 5 stars when they release v2 of the app with a couple new Shopify features and especially when they add the option to schedule carrier pickup directly from the app. This is a much needed feature that will save a lot of time and I know Ship&Co will make it happen. I'm a happy customer!

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you appreciate Ship&co. We hope it makes your life easier, shipping with DHL, FedEx or JapanPost. Stay tuned for our next big update for Shopify stores!

Quan Store

クリック1回でラベル+インボイス発行終わり。簡単!今まで手入力でかかった人力費用も抑えつつ、人間より作業スピードも早くてすこく助かっています。ただ、権限の分割はまだできず、物流担当と販売担当間の情報漏れの危険は多少あり。

March 10, 2020

この度はレビューをいただきありがとうございます。御社の出荷業務においてShip&coが少しでもお役に立てていれば幸いです。権限の分割機能につきましては、貴重なご意見として今後Ship&coへの追加を検討させていただきます。
今後ともShip&coを宜しくお願い致します。

Sticky Kit

I am so happy that this app exists. Before I found it I was so frustrated spending a lot of time with Japan Post's "My-Page" terrible interface. Now I can create e-Packet shipping labels in seconds. It saves me so much time!

Thank you, Ship&co.

February 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! Be sure we'll bring even more features to make your shipping process even faster and better for your and your customers.

kudoshopping.com

ship&co app is great,customer support is very helpful,i used this app and its really helped me to creating shipping labels with in a second,this app most amazing thing is .....
allow you to connect japan all the the logistics shipping company system in your dashboard.ship&coアプリは素晴らしく、カスタマーサポートは非常に役立ちます。私はこのアプリを使用しました。そのおかげで、配送ラベルをすぐに作成できるようになりました。
ダッシュボードですべての物流運送会社システムを日本に接続できるようにします。

October 2, 2019

この度は素敵なレビューをいただきありがとうございます。今後とも弊社では、お客様の声を反映した最高の送り状発行システムを目指し、日々システム改善に取り組んで参ります。

Taxi Baby Co.

I have used at least five other apps which purport to integrate shippers with Shopify and have always been disappointed. Until now. Not only does this app give us an amazingly helpful dashboard showing destination country, selected shipping method and if there are customer notes, but it integrates seamlessly with the shippers we use (NinjaVan, DHL Express, DHL eCommerce and SF Express). We have two Shopify stores and a TradeGecko B2B eCommerce portal and this app pulls all our orders from the three stores so we can see them at a glance. Even if you didn't use it for generating shipping labels, it's the best dashboard I've used. Min and the team are so switched on, they don't tolerate bugs or inefficient process flows and they are so so quick to help with problems or incorporate feedback. This is my favourite Shopify app and I would pay a lot more for it than they charge us - it saves us HOURS of faffing around with csv files and significantly reduces our exposure to human error. Ship&Co. are going on my Christmas card list for sure.

August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really value your support and feedback, and look forward to continuing to partner with you in the future!

FUGLEN COFFEE ROASTERS TOKYO

納品書・送り状の生成がスムーズになり、業務効率化に役立っています。
特に海外発送分も同じ管理画面で一元管理できるので、受注確認〜発送連絡まで大幅に改善することができました。
窓口対応も早く助かっています。

DDDJapan | 株式会社3D Printing Corporation

現在、3Dプリンター商品のインターネット販売サイトで利用しています。問題なく毎日利用できており、質問がある場合や問題が発生した時にはサポート担当者にメール連絡を取っています。その場合、サポートの方の対応も迅速かつ的確にサポートしていただいており大変、助かっています。今後も利用していきたいと思っております。

Heiwa Slipper

I used this app to help me print shipping labels.
Very Very easy and had amazing support!
Highly recommended!!!!!!!