Order Fulfillment

Order Fulfillment | Reviews

by ShipBob

#1 3PL | Fulfillment, Inventory Management, Shipping, & More

Robot World AU

SHIPBOB Australia B2C Fulfilment ex Altona Warehouse - Absolute HORROR!
We used shipbob for just under 6 months via WIX and Shopify Store. Originally attracted by what appears a solid and streamlined Tech Platform with experienced fulfilment providers for reasonable and transparent cost.
Having experienced shipbob for months we offer our strong warning to store operators. Every Warehouse receiving order was either lost for 7 days and took a further 7-14 days until the stock was listed in inventory for dispatch. On one occasion the warehouse told the delivery contractor they will not accept anything via Shipbob which was the indication for us to make an urgent move.
As to the actual picking and shipping of our orders their service appeared efficient and good (but our customers did not take kindly to excessive delays with receiving of good into the FC). We had countless email communication with the support team who seem to be the go-between melbourne warehouse and US operations team. Once they ran out of excuses they just started to ignore us which made it a nightmare for us as we had no information to give our customers. In general terms we would say Shipbob will be unlikely to survive in Australia and they present a real danger to any business that makes the mistake top rely on them. And in the end we lost many orders because of them and scored the anger of many customers whilst Shipbob did not feel the need to compensate us even with a dollar.

Your Emf Shield

I used shipbob for 3 months. Worst experience ever, They could not handle simple requests, it took over a week to get any quality response back. They have not been fulfilling orders for 2 weeks for us but are still charging us for fulfilling those orders. You could not pay me enough to use them again. They are not a good partner for your store and not good at the one thing they are supposed to do.

galleries wilarix

What the hell is wrong with those people"? Is it a fulfillment center or just a warehouse to store some stuffs? Why can't they fulfill my unique order? I do want to get complaint from my first customer? Will you ask them what they are waiting for? I am paying my storage fee monthly! Why are they trying to screw me up at the very beginning?

October 28, 2021

Hi Wilarix team -- It seems like you've had a bad experience here initially, which is never what we want. I took a look at your account and I think I can see where there is some confusion between our support team and your team. Let's fix it together!

I'd love to chat about this personally with a merchant care manager and get you sorted - I've sent an email to your inbox.

Kevin, Shopify Manager @ ShipBob

Curves Grow

I use ShipBob fulfillment in two stores. The system is intuitive and updated. No hidden fees. And they always introducing new centers.

Hibernate Sleep Formula

I can't imagine doing business without ShipBob. I recommend them to everyone I meet in the eCommerce industry. The customer service is incredible, even though I rarely need it. I go weeks without even checking to see if everything is shipping properly as I've had so few issues. ShipBob is the best!

July 23, 2021

Thanks Hibernate team! This is exactly what we strive for -- support when you need it, but hopefully our tech means you don't. Thanks for your partnership!
- Kevin from ShipBob

Vent Genius

Ship Bob does a good job for us. The interface is pretty easy to use and they ship on time. I would recommend them

Ungloo Store

My orders are totally automatic. Everytime I get a new order on my Shopify website the order is automatically fulfilled. Customer service on ShipBob is solid too. I don't have to wade through the endless amounts of complex, confusing steps and flaky cryptic customer service like with Amazon! I'm so relieved I don't have to have store my products and ship them out manually. Plus, when I do get an order from a customer on Amazon FBM (fulfillment by merchant) I have ShipBob do the fulfillment as well. Your customer, most likely, wont receive your product as quickly as Amazon, but it's really nice having my products with ShipBob where I can easily access it and be able to have a ShipBob rep help with all things fulfillment.

July 23, 2021

Hey Ungloo team - thanks so much for the kind words! And if you DO want items delivered as fast as Amazon, we can probably help by distributing your inventory across 3-4 FCs. You'll get basically ground-rate pricing for 2-day shipping if you do. Let us know at support@shipbob.com.

The Finer Things 1920

This has been a great integration with ShipBob. It was easy to onboard and integrate with our store for seamless shipping of our subscription boxes.

My Girl Wellness

I love how simple the back-end reporting is. You can also watch your orders being picked, packed, and processed in real time. They are great at turning around orders in 1 day!

SKINN

Very supportive team! Taylor and Aaditya are very hands on and make themselves available for all of our questions. They are quick to resolve issues!
definitely 5 stars!