ShipBob Fulfillment

ShipBob Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
February 4, 2022

We have been using ShipBob for over 3 years now as our 3PL. The integration to Shopify is super user friendly and their customer service/support is very helpful. Highly Recommended.

Holigos®
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 2, 2022

We've been using ShipBob as our USA 3PL for around 8 months and they've been awesome. Looking to expand into Canada using their services as well. Our customer success manager, Chetan has been invaluable. The app itself is very intuitive and if there is ever an issue, it's easy to get in touch with support to sort things out for you.

Shakti Mat USA
February 2, 2022

Been using ShipBob as our 3PL for almost a year now and they have been awesome! The app does an awesome job of keeping everything organized and easily viewable, and the team is always open to new suggestions. I look forward to continuing our growth with ShipBob!

Animalhouse Fitness
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 2, 2022

ShipBob's software is great. App setup is simple and easy. Very intuitive and functional. We've been using it for years and have seen how their product team continues to improve it month after month.

ZBiotics
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 1, 2022

Shipbob is an incredible 3PL. They have helped us in many ways with scaling our business. They provide great insights, communication, and always hit their SLA's. I would recommend them to anyone looking to take their business to the next level.

MANSSION
January 18, 2022

Been using Shipbob for a long time already, glad to see they're offering a good solution on shopify rather than a third party.

yurtleapparel
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
Edited September 7, 2021

I use ShipBob fulfillment in two stores. The system is intuitive and updated. No hidden fees. And they always introducing new centers.

Curves Grow
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 14, 2021

I can't imagine doing business without ShipBob. I recommend them to everyone I meet in the eCommerce industry. The customer service is incredible, even though I rarely need it. I go weeks without even checking to see if everything is shipping properly as I've had so few issues. ShipBob is the best!

Hibernate Sleep Formula
Time spent using app: About 2 years
ShipBob replied July 23, 2021

Thanks Hibernate team! This is exactly what we strive for -- support when you need it, but hopefully our tech means you don't. Thanks for your partnership!
- Kevin from ShipBob

July 12, 2021

Ship Bob does a good job for us. The interface is pretty easy to use and they ship on time. I would recommend them

Vent Genius
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited July 6, 2021

My orders are totally automatic. Everytime I get a new order on my Shopify website the order is automatically fulfilled. Customer service on ShipBob is solid too. I don't have to wade through the endless amounts of complex, confusing steps and flaky cryptic customer service like with Amazon! I'm so relieved I don't have to have store my products and ship them out manually. Plus, when I do get an order from a customer on Amazon FBM (fulfillment by merchant) I have ShipBob do the fulfillment as well. Your customer, most likely, wont receive your product as quickly as Amazon, but it's really nice having my products with ShipBob where I can easily access it and be able to have a ShipBob rep help with all things fulfillment.

Ungloo Store
ShipBob replied July 23, 2021

Hey Ungloo team - thanks so much for the kind words! And if you DO want items delivered as fast as Amazon, we can probably help by distributing your inventory across 3-4 FCs. You'll get basically ground-rate pricing for 2-day shipping if you do. Let us know at support@shipbob.com.