Order Fulfillment

Order Fulfillment | Reviews

by ShipBob

#1 3PL | Fulfillment, Inventory Management, Shipping, & More

My Girl Wellness

I love how simple the back-end reporting is. You can also watch your orders being picked, packed, and processed in real time. They are great at turning around orders in 1 day!

AKILA

Shipbob has been a great partner since we joined them a year ago. They literally saved us from a disastrous situation with a different 3PL group (I won't name names, but "RH" should give you a hint). Their support is great and quick to respond. The rates are fair. I particularly enjoy the "all-in" pricing model. And their growing network of warehouse locations, especially internationally, is really helping us to seamlessly expand our overseas operations. I would give 4.5 stars if I could. My main criticism has to do with the Shopify integration, specifically the warehouse locations. Currently, the integration is set up where ShipBob acts as the fulfillment service and does not support multiple warehouse locations. So whether you have 1 Shipbob location, 4 Shipbob locations, or multiple locations between Shipbob and other providers (we sometimes ship from our headquarters, for example), Shopify groups it all into one and really limits what you can see and do in Shopify. I've been told this is being addressed, so really looking forward to seeing this improved.

June 9, 2021

HI Akila team! thank you SO much for the kind words, we love partnering with you too :) I'll speak with your MSM Anuja about the Shopify multilocation issue. My understanding right now is that this is a Shopify API limitation that will be changed in the coming year, but perhaps there is something we can do as a workaround in the meantime.

- Kevin from ShipBob

Rovectin Skin Essentials

Shipbob does all our fulfillment for Shopify, Amazon, and Walmart stores, and they do a great job across all four warehouses we are using at Shopbob. Their customer service is pretty amazing too. One thing they can work on is the shipping rates - which I think can be more competitive.

Rosebud Woman

Shipbob is a great turn key solution when it comes to 3PL services. There is a reason they're rated as one of the best options in the country. Depending upon what you're managing there could be possible glitches here and there but their customer service is quick and attentive in solving any issues quickly. They're continuously adding new services to help with efficiency.

Ferris Wheel Press

Highly recommend ShipBob for B2C orders. They make the process much easier, transparent, and with analytics! Their team is also passionate about making sure you get all the support you need via email, phone, and scheduled meetings. They're quickly expanding internationally too, so there's a lot of opportunity to grow with them. They're still building up their B2B services. If your products are not fragile or heavy and can be shipped on pallets for B2B with their shipping services, I still recommend them. Unfortunately for us, our products are fragile, heavy, and parcel only, and the B2B services wasn't a good match. We tried their service where we make our own labels for B2B orders too but it didn't work out. They're extremely good at making shipping labels for you though! Truly an automated system if you let them take over fulfilment for you.

June 8, 2021

Hi Ferris Wheel Press team -- I'm sorry to hear our B2B/wholesale process didn't work for you. I'm going to ping your Merchant Success specialist to see if there are any workarounds coming down our feature pipeline... stay tuned!

- Kevin from ShipBob

Elite HRV

The app works smoothly. We've had some challenges working with their customer support but they are committed to making improvements. Overall good experience with Shipbob.

GrillBlazer

This app is really very good in as much as they have chosen to scan and crosslink. Some missing information would be very helpful in feeding back from this API actual cost of shipping, the weight of the shipment (actual vs dim), actual inventory.

March 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback! Your Merchant Success Manager, Kaleigh, will be reaching out directly about your thoughts on how to improve the amount of data flowing between Shopify and ShipBob. We have an inventory sync feature that you can enable, so hopefully that should help :)