Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

by Webbee eSolutions Pvt Ltd.

Fulfillment.. Automations... Amazon FBA ...

eSunsations Inc

Thank you for your assistance. Thank you for the help. The app is being tested by me right now and I will probably be using it.

DJT 2020

I have a relatively complicated store and this app is able to work with all my complications with no problem.

Specifically, some of my items are fulfilled by Amazon MCF and others are fulfilled in-house. I also have items that are in pre-order but will eventually be Amazon MCF. So in a given order, I might have one item for Amazon to fulfill now, one item for self-fulfillment, and one item to stay unfulfilled until the inventory is available. This app handles all of this without issue with its' product mapping' feature.

Other pros:
- once an order is placed, it is immediately sent to Amazon (if mapped to do so)
- once an order is fulfilled by Amazon, the tracking information is automatically sent back to Shopify with the email notification being sent to the customer and the order marked as fulfilled. This takes 2-3 hours. (you also have the option of using the Amazon notification emails if you prefer)
- their customer support is fantastic. I had several questions about setting up my store properly. They were patient with me and resolved every issue to get it working perfectly for my store's needs.

If you're using Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment for sales on your Shopify store, this app is a must-have to automate the process.

Bo Buggles

Much better than the standard shopify FBA integration (which does not allow the same flexibility such as varying your shipping options which this app does include). Support is also top-notch and was very quick to respond to an issue we had (sorted it in minutes). Over all one of our best shopify apps and essential when fulfilling shopify orders from your Amazon FBA inventory.

Bada Bean

I use the app to forward Shopify orders to FBA. It works perfectly and has saved a lot of manual lifting.

ZHOO

amazing app, the customer services is amazing. really patient. If the price could go down a bit, then it's a perfect app

wowlunch

These guys get things done and they get them RIGHT!
I had problems and so many questions about installation and the customer support was outstanding they really went out of their way to help me. Oh also, this all is the only one that does FBA Fulfillment maintaining the original order number from shopify so this on its own is great already!
I tried a couple of apps before and this one is the best

Overture 3D

The customer service is very helpful, call them and the just let you know how to configure and set. IT's a good app. Try it and will not let you down.

Kakao Friends Store Europe Official

This app literally is the perfect solution for my FBA-Shopify integration. Very happy with the support as well. Great job! I sincerely appreciated.

Spasschmiede

Had an issue fix in under 1 Hour.. awesome support and great app.. well worth the price! Going to be a gamechanger for alot of businesses!!

all.life.nutrition.store

I just want thank WebBee for your exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend this company to other people.

Previous 1