Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

Auto Multi‑channel Fulfillment

by Webbee eSolutions Pvt Ltd.

Amazon Shipping simplified

Clutch

This app has made multi channel fulfillment a breeze. Whether it be new markets or bundle orders it syncs our amazon logistics with our shopify store perfectly. The customer service is also amazing, the CTO has got on a video call with me twice to help me set everything up. Thank you so much and great work.

EasyKabob

Been with them for a year and great app and no glitches. Great customer service. ,..................

Niko Children's Car Seat Cover

Great app. I wished I knew about it earlier. It saves us a lot of time with shipping & handling. super helpful support too!

Mindful and Modern

This app has worked great for us! We have all of our inventory stored in Amazon warehouses and had been using their multi-channel fulfillment to fulfill Shopify orders manually before using this app. This app makes it SO much easier to fulfill Shopify orders for us! Very easy to use and hasn't been glitchy once. I love the fact that you can create custom bundles as well, that's really made it easier to offer more custom products/offers for our customers! Thanks!

Cozzzy Goods

Absolutely terrible. Syncing takes ages even if asked for manual sync. But when complete it doesn't mean you get your Amazon SKUs imported. I still have no idea what did they actually sync and where it went then.

What they successfully done was resetting all my inventory counts to 0 without even a single warning!

And as a bottom line: nobody answered my chat request for support. Even worse, two chats I started was simply closed while I was navigating across the app interface.

Removing...

February 2, 2020

Hello, This review is extremely unfair.

After installing the app for just one hour you uninstalled and left review, you were sent email regarding error in missing information regarding your items, which you ignored, and also not explored the entire functionality or utilized support available.

We understand you contacted us during our non working hours via web chat.

We though are available 24x5 for critical support via tickets, but on web chat this is not manned all times.

This app is serious solution, managed by a very competent company, who understands its responsibility, please relook the app.

We just request to give us a fair chance.

eSunsations Inc

Thank you for your assistance. Thank you for the help. The app is being tested by me right now and I will probably be using it.

DJT 2020

I have a relatively complicated store and this app is able to work with all my complications with no problem.

Specifically, some of my items are fulfilled by Amazon MCF and others are fulfilled in-house. I also have items that are in pre-order but will eventually be Amazon MCF. So in a given order, I might have one item for Amazon to fulfill now, one item for self-fulfillment, and one item to stay unfulfilled until the inventory is available. This app handles all of this without issue with its' product mapping' feature.

Other pros:
- once an order is placed, it is immediately sent to Amazon (if mapped to do so)
- once an order is fulfilled by Amazon, the tracking information is automatically sent back to Shopify with the email notification being sent to the customer and the order marked as fulfilled. This takes 2-3 hours. (you also have the option of using the Amazon notification emails if you prefer)
- their customer support is fantastic. I had several questions about setting up my store properly. They were patient with me and resolved every issue to get it working perfectly for my store's needs.

If you're using Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment for sales on your Shopify store, this app is a must-have to automate the process.

Bo Buggles

Much better than the standard shopify FBA integration (which does not allow the same flexibility such as varying your shipping options which this app does include). Support is also top-notch and was very quick to respond to an issue we had (sorted it in minutes). Over all one of our best shopify apps and essential when fulfilling shopify orders from your Amazon FBA inventory.

Bada Bean

I use the app to forward Shopify orders to FBA. It works perfectly and has saved a lot of manual lifting.

ZHOO

amazing app, the customer services is amazing. really patient. If the price could go down a bit, then it's a perfect app

Previous 1 3